Confirmed with Link: Bernier traded to Ducks for a conditional 2017 draft pick

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Good.

Another one of Nonis' mistakes removed. What a terrible and ultimately unnecessary investment the Bernier experiment was.

Now let's just hope they don't do anything stupid with that capspace

KGL

Auston 3:16
Sep 5, 2014
Really worried this is why Russell hasn't signed anywhere yet. Maybe they told him they were going to clear room for him. Seriously hope that isn't the case.

mallory67

Jul 2, 2015
North Carolina
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

And you could say I called this by the way. Been saying Bernier to Anaheim made so much sense.

So we switched from Bernier to Anderson for about $1,000,000/yr?
Not bad Lou, not bad at all.

Not good for Tank nation, as Bernier was a senior general ... always good for a loss.

Once

Stop ******* crying bro
Jul 16, 2010
NO KRIS RUSSELL! I am more than content with our current roster. Sign a backup and move on until training camp

Sokil

Ukraine Specialitsky
Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
supermensa.org
Should have just thrown him in the Andersen deal if they wanted him.

Bernier had a $2m signing bonus that activated on July 1st. Ducks didn't want to be on the hook for that. This is kinda like a buyout; Leafs on the hook for half his salary even though he's gone from the team.

Once

Stop ******* crying bro
Jul 16, 2010
Bernier had a $2m signing bonus that activated on July 1st. Ducks didn't want to be on the hook for that. This is kinda like a buyout; Leafs on the hook for half his salary even though he's gone from the team.

Wow Nonis was REALLY bad. So happy with our management now, it makes up for that non-confident/no idea what he's doing GM.

Chief keefe

Sep 27, 2015
Mississauga
Im sad to see him go. I was a fan. Although he wasn't strong mentally I truly believed that this guy had the talent and skill level to be a true #1. He just wasn't focused and let things get to him. Hope he does well on a great team!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad