Post-Game Talk: Bernier is a Stud, and Gleason is a Beast - Tampa 2, Leafs 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
U need to cut this trash about team bernier.
Both are good goalies. Deal with it. Lucky to have both

U are not making many friends right now. U know?

As long as both goalies remain on this team the love fest between those two will never end. (Luongo & Schneider, Price & Halak and now Reimer & Bernier)

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
tumblr_n058ocf3JV1rn5vzno1_500.gif

tumblr_n058ocf3JV1rn5vzno2_500.gif

TheThrill81*

All you have to do is ignore them. Sooner or later they will face reality. :laugh: ;)

The only people who need to face reality are those who think Phaneuf isn't worth his new contract, and/or who think he's anything less than a #1 D.

TheThrill81*

Well, he is acting like Joffery from Game of Thrones.... not doing **** during the battles.

Bit of a reach to compare him to a character from a mediocre TV show. Having the same name is where the comparison ends.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
We've leap frogged the Habs.

Go Leafs Go

A little late lol. We passed them on Saturday. All we did tonight was kept pace with them. They won and so did Ottawa. The good thing is that as long as we're winning, someone is losing. Games like Columbus vs. Ottawa, Detroit vs. Philadelphia, Carolina vs. Montreal. As long as games finish in regulation one team is getting 0 points that night. Eventually it's all going to bunch everyone up, we just have to keep putting wins on the board. We have a pretty comfortable lead on Detroit now.

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011
A little late lol. We passed them on Saturday. All we did tonight was kept pace with them. They won and so did Ottawa. The good thing is that as long as we're winning, someone is losing. Games like Columbus vs. Ottawa, Detroit vs. Philadelphia, Carolina vs. Montreal. As long as games finish in regulation one team is getting 0 points that night. Eventually it's all going to bunch everyone up, we just have to keep putting wins on the board. We have a pretty comfortable lead on Detroit now.

Not really. 1 loss by us and 1 win by Detroit and its not close at all. We gotta keep winning games here, and that's all that really matters. We control our destiny.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Not really. 1 loss by us and 1 win by Detroit and its not close at all. We gotta keep winning games here, and that's all that really matters. We control our destiny.

That was my point. As long as we continue to win all the other teams are just going to keep beating each other up. We just picked up 7 out of a possible 10 points in our last 5 games. We have to keep it up. We're only 5 points back of TB now for 2nd. We could be 2 or 3 points back of them by the time we play them next week. Heck! we could be in 2nd place by the Olympic Break. It's up to us.

Simcoe23

Feb 2, 2011
^ Ugh, Franson on that play.

If he was there a second sooner he would have successfully deflected the shot over Bernier for the tying goal. There is no middle ground for this guy- he's either getting the pass made on the PP for an assist, or making the ill advised pinch/defensive zone blown coverage/muffed breakout pass/(insert other screw up here) and he's the goat. Way more often it's the later though.

TheThrill81*

It's ok, not everyone can understand it :) it must be hard to follow.

Considering your views on Phaneuf, I find it hard to believe you understand much of anything. :)

Mediocre haha. Just like how Reimer is better than Bernier eh?

Uh oh, I think I pissed off a fanboy. :laugh:

I don't know about you, but I prefer to support the whole team instead of just one player. Crazy idea, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad