Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
reimer= big bang theory.

bernier= true detective

orca-yes.gif

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Considering your views on Phaneuf, I find it hard to believe you understand much of anything. :)

Uh oh, I think I pissed off a fanboy. :laugh:

I don't know about you, but I prefer to support the whole team instead of just one player. Crazy idea, right?
Keep believing that, your post history doesn't prove that.

I prefer that the Leafs get as many points as possible, and that is by Bernier playing as much as he can. How does that make me a fan boy? If Reimer was a better goalie than Bernier (which he isnt), the I would want him playing the majority of the games. Don't understand how having that logic makes someone a fanboy but keep believing!

You spam that mid season elimination game and only down vote Bernier :laugh:. Then in another thread ranking the best goalies in the league you got mad that Reimer wasn't listed in it :laugh:. But no, I like them equally :shakehead:

Last edited:

Audi*

Nov 22, 2009
I was a huge reimer supporter after last season and his performance in the playoffs. but with the way he's been playing this season.... even i've come to terms with the fact that bernier has earned the starting role. benier really got us the win tonight

kadri same as always, electrifying in the offensive zone when's on his game... but just another fart in the wind when he's playing defense... even kessel played better defensively than him last night. not impressed

LEAFSIN4

Jan 14, 2013
Anyone who doubts Phaneuf needs to go watch him on that PK to start the third... he was the only player on the team not to lose his position and was even making up for his D partner

Also, that St. Louis chance where he got robbed, was a direct result of Kadri and Kessel being on the ice together. They should NEVER play together, especially late in games. They are great players, but huge liabilities when paired together.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
How is Gleason doing since he came in toronto? I see some people on this board really pleased with his game lately.

Exactly what we needed.

I liked Liles here but he was redundant with Gardiner and Rielly on the scene.

Gleason has played very well and adds that physical and defensive element that was needed in our top 4.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
How is Gleason doing since he came in toronto? I see some people on this board really pleased with his game lately.

he's been playing really well. a very solid defensive-defenseman.

he's blocking lots of shots too. he's been very stable despite being paired with franson who is constanly getting caught pinching.

Punch Drunk Loov

Thought Viktor Loov was going to be a guy
Dec 6, 2011
That second goal was so slick. Naz needs to bust out the mittens more often and get cocky

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
reimer= big bang theory.

bernier= true detective

That is a low blow to Optimus!

Reimer = King of the Hill

Bernier = Simpsons

Kadri's hands = the x-rated stuff I used to get screamed at for trying to watch as a kid

monochrome

Mar 11, 2013
NJ/IL

Bernier = Simpsons

Kadri's hands = the x-rated stuff I used to get screamed at for trying to watch as a kid

:laugh: if only he was on like this all the time...whatever fire was lit under his ass prior to these consecutive good performances needs to figure out a way to be a permanent motivation for him to shine.

Pretty sure I recall Reimer chants. But that ship has sailed, there's a new kid in town.

I don't know if it happened earlier but last years POs there was quite a healthy Reimer chant going around. I feel bad for Reimer. He isn't garbage like some suggest but he has trouble proving that he deserves more starts when his GAA is bloated at 3.25 and his rebound control is deteriorating. I think his mental game may have something to do with it. I hope he sees a move in the offseason.

Last edited:

TheThrill81*

Keep believing that, your post history doesn't prove that.

My post history proves exactly that. You're just too blind to see it.

You spam that mid season elimination game and only down vote Bernier :laugh:

False, I voted down other players too. And what does it matter to you whom I choose to vote for/against? I didn't realize participating in the thread was considered spamming. :laugh:

Then in another thread ranking the best goalies in the league you got mad that Reimer wasn't listed in it :laugh:. But no, I like them equally :shakehead:

Good job on taking my post out of context. I said that because considering some of the other options that were given, it only made sense that Reimer should be included as well. But no, ignore that important part because you're nerd-raging too much. :shakehead

Perhaps you should go support the habs or sens, they could use more fairweather fans like yourself. Let the rest of us real fans enjoy our Leafs, we're above your petty and childish team X vs team Y mentality. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

TheThrill81*

Bernier = Simpsons

Reimer = The Simpsons season 1-8

Bernier = seasons 20 and onwards

Let the mass-whining of certain fanboys commence. :)

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
Reimer = The Simpsons season 1-8

Bernier = seasons 20 and onwards

Let the mass-whining of fanboys commence. :)

I'm a fan boy of two things, and two things only (among others) : The Simpsons and the Toronto Maple Leafs.

I love Reim, but he's more like seasons 1-3 where they were just finding their groove

Bern is like seasons 4-8 where they were right in their prime.

Reim is a decent, #1 goalie. Bernier is a GOOD #1 goalie, not quite a Vezina candidate yet but he possibly could be in a few years.

And after years of disappointment with get rich quick schemes, I know I'll get rich off of this scheme. And quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad