LeBrun: Bergevin willing to move 1st rounder.

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
First step looking at other options. If we don't have any luck, you'd have to see if Kessel would be OK with Montreal. Then you have to evaluate who we would loose due to having to protect him. There is some value in Alzner + futures and brining in Kessel but there are risks in terms of having to protect him over Lehkonen or Armia. Unless you don't protect Drouin and/or Domi is traded for futures. It's all hard to nail down today
Kessel doesn’t really provide anything anymore . Defensively brutal . This is so strange I really don’t see it

RCAFguy

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
What happened between Laine and sceiffle?
Laine demanding to play with Scheifele on 1st line. There's nothing rumoured or reported about any kind of rift between the two players. The disagreement is between laine and management/ coach about usage.

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
You need to calm down dude seriously. You are getting angry over a message board where we all have Zero effect on what will happen in the real world. This is a place where opinions will differ and you need to learn that. You have been flying off the handle quite a few times now today.

Chill the hell out :thumbu:
I second that . There’s a good reason Calgary can’t wait to get rid of Jonny hockey

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Saad would be a perfect trade for Domi value wise. Maybe Montreal adds a bit, but it's close if Chicago is interested.
Saad is a terrible option. Habs would have zero interest.

Domi would be ideal fo Winnipeg but they don’t have anything that would interest the Habs if Laine or Ehlers are excluded.

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
Laine demanding to play with Scheifele on 1st line. There's nothing rumoured or reported about any kind of rift between the two players. The disagreement is between laine and management/ coach about usage.
There’s something about players demanding to play with certain players that raises a red flag . Whether it’s McDavid down to the bottom . I could see Barry Trotz now asking Laine or McDavid who he could play on the 2nd line ?

RCAFguy

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
There’s something about players demanding to play with certain players that raises a red flag . Whether it’s McDavid down to the bottom . I could see Barry Trotz now asking Laine or McDavid who he could play on the 2nd line ?
Well that's a red flag Montreal and their fans won't have to worry about, seeing as how the possibility of a trade between the Habs and Jets is extremely remote.

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
Why?

Good for 20ish goals, 50ish pts, good vet, Cup wins expirence, only 27

The contract is a bit high but thats about the cost of a 20 goal 50 pt guy. Also I bet he wouldnt cost that much to acquire....
Montreal needs a 30 goal scorer. Not another 20 goal guy

lilmaxo

Jul 12, 2015
Saad is a 45-55 pt guy good for 20+ goals yearly

He struggled one year (2 years ago) but outside of that usually has 20-30 goals and around 50 pts or more

yeah he gets those points playing with solid players.

no chance he cap 40 on the habs

lilmaxo

Jul 12, 2015
If he can score 30 goals playing with Alexander Wennberg he can certainly score playing with habs talent
Alexander wennberg was actually a solid playmaker those first few seasons. I dunno what happened since but playing with cam and wennberg wasnt bad for him

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
i would flip domi straight up for 1st of winn if holtz is still available
I can’t honestly add in much when it comes to prospects. I’d only be going off what I would read on the prospects but how much can you really trust that . I’m just hoping we’re not after nylander , Gaudreau, saad, Kessel but more after mantha , Laine, rakell, . This is my preference but I respect others views if they don’t match .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad