LeBrun: Bergevin willing to move 1st rounder.

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Been reported the ask is Suzuki and thats where the discussion stopped. Apparently Jets GM wants Suzuki+++ for Laine. So whoever has a Suzuki type Center that they are willing to trade then they will have a chance at Laine. Thing is no GM is biting because the asking price of Suzuki+++ is just too rich for every GM in the league. So either the Jets keep him which is fine and rightfully so I would be asking for the moon too if I was trading him or Chevy lowers his asking price.

I haven't heard that. But that's a lot to ask. Suzuki alone would do the deal for me. But Chevy isn't backed into a corner on this trade, so don't fault him for trying to get more.

Galaxydoggystyle

Jul 4, 2019
I haven't heard that. But that's a lot to ask. Suzuki alone would do the deal for me. But Chevy isn't backed into a corner on this trade, so don't fault him for trying to get more.
Yeah was reported sometime today. I don't blame Chevy for asking the moon for Laine but there seems to be a lot of teams kicking the tires on Laine and Chevy is asking most likely for the best youngest player on whatever team calls and thats where the discussion stops. If Chevy wants to get rid of Laine hes going to have to lower the asking price because he had a chance to squash any rumours of trading Laine in an interview and he didn't he actually fanned the flames a bit.

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 24, 2012
Montreal
Bergevin willing to move his 1st... Move it down a few spots that is!

I see him dropping a few spots to pick up another 2nd in this draft or next year's.

Be a Hab

Sep 17, 2010
My guess is that MTL keep their 1st pick and trade Max Domi for I don’t know who. I also think that Byron is available for a low draft pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->