Speculation: Bergevin Press Conference

eklund the clown

Dec 28, 2010
What are our chances that Molson crashes from all the hallucinogenic drugs he's on and fires this dumb a$$ prick so there won't be a presser?

Laurentide

Mar 24, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
Okay I need some help filling out the Marc Bergevin press conference bingo card:

- Gets angry at a tough question
- Makes a playstation joke
- Mentions something is hard
- Talks about working the phones hard
- Defends his off-season acquisitions
- Defends decision to not play Galchenyuk at C
- Mentions Tampa Bay, Colorado, NJ or any team that made the play-offs this year that didn't last year
- Mentions St. Louis or Chicago as teams that made it last year who didn't make it this year
- Mentions character but doesn't mention skill as a direction for the team
- Blames injuries
- Throws a player under the bus
- Mentions a plan but does not give any specifics

Anything big I'm missing?
Mentions that he's looking for players with "ka-RACK-ter"

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
With the season almost over, will Bergevin speak early next week at the season ending presser? Will he be asked any hard questions? Will the plan be unveiled for the masses?
Hope he plans on acquiring a center and move Drouin to wing. Look at MacKinnon this year after they traded Duchene? Took off may win Hart after terrible year last year. I had them neck and neck in their draft. Drouin is a lot better than we seen.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Hope he plans on acquiring a center and move Drouin to wing. Look at MacKinnon this year after they traded Duchene? Took off may win Hart after terrible year last year. I had them neck and neck in their draft. Drouin is a lot better than we seen.
JD needs to be on the wing........and needs to learn how to hustle, there were times this year, his effort was beyond awful, and the only reason he got away with it, was he speaks the language...sad, and true.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Have fun with, one of those drinking games - every time he blames the season on Chucky (or Drouin who might be the new bus speed bump) you do a shot. Mentions Character, that's a shot. Just got to get into the playoffs and anything can happen, yup that's a shot. Trades are hard, there's just no centres available, it's not playstation, blames injuries, lack of confidence, blames Radulov for not resigning, blames Markov for not bowing down to him - you guessed it all shots.

If he blames himself or his staff in Montreal or Laval... who am I kidding with that one

I don'T think a human being can drink that must and still be alive. AT one point if there's more alcohol than blood you die.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I will listen only to chuckle that I speak better French than that jackass and I am a redneck from Texas;)

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Anyone expect him to announce that some people have been let go (coaches, scouts, management) during this PC? I swear if he says SL is joining Julien's staff as an assistant I might go full rage mode. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad