Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Gallagher
Dubois-Draisatl-XXXX
Eller-Plekanec-Andrighetto

Markov-Petry
Beaulieu-Emelin

Price

Well.... the offence is better I guess. Major modifications needed to the defence though.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
I wouldn't be mad if he traded Subban because, hoenstly, the only way he'd be able to survive and do it is if he fleeces the other Gm

Thats the one thing people should remember. I dont care who is traded, if the haul is too good to refuse then you go for it.

Altho this is provided what MB thinks is a great haul is the same as the everyone else

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Makes good rumor conversation but I doubt Subban is traded. Would be shocked if it happened and would validate how inept the GM is.

Mark Spector Verified account ‏@SportsnetSpec 18m18 minutes ago

No word from Habs GM Marc Bergevin denying Subban trade talks. Has this gone too far to reel back in?

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I don't like him. But he is not that bad.

I respectfully disagree. His unwillingness to replace the coaches in both Montreal and St. John shows me everything about how weak he is.

He has done nothing but bring in a plethora of 4th liners and has beens (except Petry who he overpaid). He ignored the need to get a quality back up.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Is this being covered live or is there someone to follow on twitter that will provide comments?

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
Maybe he's just going to address the whole thing about Subban at the NHL awards. Probably just a typical PC with little to no value.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
The next week will be interesting.

Habs will have new young talent to develop and maybe even a UFA signing

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I respectfully disagree. His unwillingness to replace the coaches in both Montreal and St. John shows me everything about how weak he is.

He has done nothing but bring in a plethora of 4th liners and has beens (except Petry who he overpaid). He ignored the need to get a quality back up.

No, no..don't get me wrong...he's bad....but he's not THAT bad. ;)

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Man would I ever have mixed feelings if PK is traded. Easily my favorite Hab. The return better be off the charts

MeanMugging91

Jan 6, 2016
Would that warrant a PC?

Well the rumours are getting out of control. Basiclly every one has apparently contacted him and didn't he already say subban isn't for trade? Things are only gonna get worse from here till July 1st.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Georges Laraque ‏@GeorgesLaraque 1h1 hour ago

Someone around the Oilers organization just confirmed to me that the Canadiens asked for Draisaitl and the 4 pick for Subban!

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Not liking the idea of trading Subban because it would stink of trading Chelios because he wasn't an humble choir boy.

And who the hell would QB our PP in the next 2-3 years?!? Petry?

**** Draisatl and Dubois!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad