Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
"ce n'est pas dans mon intention d'échanger PK"
"je travail toujours à améliorer l'équipe"
"on va évaluer toute les possibilités au premier Juillet"
"je suis confortable avec notre noyau"
"Price est à 100%"

We really should make a presser bingo out of those :laugh: . You only need 25 clichés, I'd take all of 10 minutes.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
This is probably to just lower expectations of him actually doing anything for a change.

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
"ce n'est pas dans mon intention d'échanger PK"
"je travail toujours à améliorer l'équipe"
"on va évaluer toute les possibilités au premier Juillet"
"je suis confortable avec notre noyau"
"Price est à 100%"

On va continuer de bâtir par le repêchage.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
I wish I was a journalist, I would ask the best questions.

I would ask MB : What are your thoughts on George Laraque saying you are trying to deal Subban with the Oilers and what you think of him as a rumour spreader? I think MB would throw his water bottle at me or would just flat out say, I don't read or know who Laraque is.

Priceless.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I tried and I'm still trying but trades are hard. Prices are just too high right now. You never know but it's unlikely we make any significant moves.

What odds to you guys give MB on doing something significant to improve the Habs in the next couple of weeks or so? I don't have very high expectations of MB doing much so I'll say maybe a 10% chance he does something significant. I expect him to go for guys like Perron, Hudler and Weise during UFA and skip the bigger UFA names.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
"It was a difficult decision but we bought DD out today. As the soul of the team, it was difficult to make this decision despite our best efforts to give him, I mean trade him away. Michel personally delivered the news to Davey and it was difficult to watch both cry for over 3 hours. With this said, we are happy to announce somebody I feel very strongly about, Phillip Danault will act as our number 2 center. He will help keep Galchenyuk in line and will immediately act as number 1C should Alex fail to score in the first 2 shifts.

PK was also sent to Edmonton for Kassian and their 4th round pick. Thank you, no more questions."

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
There is a lot of talk about Subban... this worries me.

Don't worry. Won't happen. The " a lot of talk" started with McKenzie and now the "clowns" of this world pretend they have infos.

Bergevin will shut this up at 5:30.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
20 minutes ago

Dreger: "I know that Colorado is one of those teams that would have called Marc Bergevin on P.K. Subban." #Avs #Habs

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Like that's a bad thing........plus he spent like 7-8yrs there, of course he'll make reference to his past

Their core consists of a 1st overall pick, a 3rd overall pick and a lucky 2nd round pick.

If his plan consists of tanking hard for a couple of years, then i'll accept the "look at what Chicago did"

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
If Bergevin trades PK without getting back a damn haul, I'm done with this team so long as he remains the GM. Putting up with Therrien's incompetency has been bad enough, but to trade PK... it shows Montreal will go absolutely nowhere.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003

I don't know why people keep panicking over people doing their freakin job...."Oh my god...there are scouts at a pro game"!!!! "Oh, he calls to ask if that player is available".

Give me the news that Bergevin IS interested in trading him. THAT would make me panic. Everything else is nothing. And I guess that this 5:30 presser will be welcome by Bergevin to put an end to it.

bloudy

Feb 12, 2015
East Vancouver
On the minimal MINIMAL chance this presser is for an actual reason, can the person who posted the spliced one earlier in the year post again if at all possible? I really appreciated the effort! (doesn't have to be chopped up like last time). Thanks in advance!! :handclap::handclap:

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
I don't know why people keep panicking over people doing their freakin job...."Oh my god...there are scouts at a pro game"!!!! "Oh, he calls to ask if that player is available".

Give me the news that Bergevin IS interested in trading him. THAT would make me panic. Everything else is nothing. And I guess that this 5:30 presser will be welcome by Bergevin to put an end to it.

Everything you need to know regarding this is said in this post I'm quoting. READ IT.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Where there is smoke...

Why would Bergevin call for a press conference with nothing of significance to report?

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
He's such a smug , self-centered guy, he'll declare defeat even before the draft. He has zero creativity and vision for this club, so why would he make a trade if all is perfect in Habland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad