Injury Report: Bergeron - to the hospital

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Wonder if hospital personnel nurses technicians interns have told any Blackhawks staff what it is - heck there has to be a number of Chicago based people be it at the Stadium or who saw his care who know what this is.

Remember Jim McKellar?

Use to be assistant GM of the London Knights (the year you came for the Cup) and is now a scout with the Hawks ?? :naughty:

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Remember Jim McKellar?

Use to be assistant GM of the London Knights (the year you came for the Cup) and is now a scout with the Hawks ?? :naughty:

Hey sitting with some of your friends at game- and yes I know of him

Jonathan17

Trollface!
Nov 19, 2005
Oakville
Injury guesses:
Bergeron: A bruised or fractured sternum could lead to a hospital trip to check for internal damage and lead to a "pain management" type of injury for tonight.

Toews: Concussion. If a guy has a shoulder injury and requests to play, you put him back in there in a 1-goal game. If he has a concussion, you don't (nowadays).

walkon

May 14, 2012
this.

and I doubt they did. they dont usually care about that stuff.

I would be surprised if a Doctor or a seasoned nurse would ever consider doing that.

Most of them take their professional responsibilities way too seriously to violates the guy's privacy rights. Remember that nurse who got tricked by a prank radio DJ and gave out information on Kate Middleton's royal baby? She was so upset she went home and killed herself.

No doctor I know would jeopardize their career for one hockey game.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Wonder if hospital personnel nurses technicians interns have told any Blackhawks staff what it is - heck there has to be a number of Chicago based people be it at the Stadium or who saw his care who know what this is.

This is all sorts of illegal, but sadly it's not out of the question with today's world.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
I would be surprised if a Doctor or a seasoned nurse would ever consider doing that.

Most of them take their professional responsibilities way too seriously to violates the guy's privacy rights. Remember that nurse who got tricked by a prank radio DJ and gave out information on Kate Middleton's royal baby? She was so upset she went home and killed herself.

yup. Im an office manager for a surgeon. We dont breathe a word about patients, no matter who they are.

Killerbeez

Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Ellsworth, Maine
none

I'm a Hr guy from a small hospital. I can assure you that any care provider gets the concept of privacy and knows what happens (quickly) if you breach it.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I'm sure guys have played through broken ribs before, it's had to have happened in the past at some point.

Still, that's just so bad ass. He wasn't great, but he also wasn't bad by any means and didn't hurt the team at all. He was actually more physical than many other Bruin players.

I don't care what the letters say on their chests, Bergeron is the captain in my eyes.

Root

Feb 22, 2010
Bergeron is the best. don't know what else to say, pleasure watching him play.

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
If he was healthy they definitely win this game 6 if only on the last 1:40. Bergeron played like a Cup winner this spring. He above all deserved a better fate. I think he was flat out the best 3 zone player in the playoffs. The Bruins have an incredible player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad