Injury Report: Bergeron - to the hospital

igotmylunchbox

May 9, 2011
"He might be in for next game," Julien said in his post-game press conference. "We don't know right now."

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
971448_10151680281644445_1559602185_n.jpg

blazenlo

Oct 3, 2005
Maine
Scary....definitely weird having to take a ride in the ambulance after seeing the media replays...

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
this deserves its own thread considering the player and the ramifications

well, it sure seems they knew there was a problem going in and hence Soderberg

also, put me down as 90% that Toews has a mild concussion- not sure of all the ramifications of quiet room etc....once he goes there he is cooked if they determine he flunks a certain baseline testing I think.....if I am Chicago and it is mild I hold this kid out next game figuring without Bergeron its 50/50 anyways and hope he is ok Wednesday

has to be his head

I expect a win Monday with or without Bergeron and that is as far as I am looking- lot can change lets just get the third one and then see what we got

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Flashbacks of last year against the Caps in the playoffs. Zero chance we win this series without a (near) healthy Bergy IMO.

blazenlo

Oct 3, 2005
Maine
this deserves its own thread considering the player and the ramifications

well, it sure seems they knew there was a problem going in and hence Soderberg

also, put me down as 90% that Toews has a mild concussion- not sure of all the ramifications of quiet room etc....once he goes there he is cooked if they determine he flunks a certain baseline testing I think.....if I am Chicago and it is mild I hold this kid out next game figuring without Bergeron its 50/50 anyways and hope he is ok Wednesday

has to be his head

I expect a win Monday with or without Bergeron and that is as far as I am looking- lot can change lets just get the third one and then see what we got

This, well said.

Chris7

Feb 21, 2012
“@RealKyper: A source told me #Bruins Bergeron may have suffered a spleen injury. Team reported he was taken by ambulance for observation at nearby hosp”

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
Nick Kypreos ‏@RealKyper 1m
A source told me #Bruins Bergeron may have suffered a spleen injury. Team reported he was taken by ambulance for observation at nearby hosp

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->