Bergeron broken foot

HyPnOtiK

Aug 21, 2007
Philadelphia, Pa
And this has to do with his broken foot how?
Why even comment when you refuse to follow the convo?

Guy said Bergeron is still gonna win Selke

Other guy said Couturier numbers are better than bergeron even without injury

Third guy said "not this shit again"

Im backing up and confirming 2nd guys statements. The numbers support Couturier over Bergeron, and everyone else in the league...

For the record I do think Bergeron is the best defensive forward in the league, Couturier 2nd, but Couturier is playing out of his mind

ballofhate13

Jan 6, 2018
If only the TDL was 1 or 2 days later eh? Sucks for Boston.

I know right! Bruins lose Bergy at exact same time division rival Tampa and Toronto have Matthews and Kucherov out of there lineups! Oh the pain for having a timely 2 week rest for bergy while Bruins have 5 games in hand over the leafs. The misery is awful lol.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Is "shook af" bad?

If so, then yes. Bruins do not want to play a team that hasn't won a playoff round since the internet became a thing. Correct.
Umm... When exactly do you think the Internet became a thing?

Also this is such faulty logic, do you feel the same about Winnipeg?

Reactions: hockeyes

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Why the hell did the Bruins let him play in that meaningless game against Buffalo?
The X-ray came back negative and from the sound of it, he wasn’t in a lot of pain so they let him play.

Bergy said he thought it was a bone bruise.

He’s being evaluated in 2 weeks and I won’t be surprised to see him back then.

Just want him healthy for the playoffs

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
I speak from experience (not the same with everyone) I had a hairline fracture when in my 30's it healed in 6 weeks but it affected me into my fifties, it still does on cold days sometimes. Not saying it will happen to him.
The first step out of bed in the morning was a killer all from a hairline crack. Hope he gets better!

Yes, fractures are not to be trifled with. Every time I broke a bone (three... Broke - badly - a cervical vertebrae... My coccyx... A bone in my hand) it was always 6 weeks. And some have indeed a lingering effect, especially the neck one.
Bergy is a warrior though! But I hope things won't be rushed. Patrice is our... "national treasure"!

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
He is tearing it up. .98 is essentially PPG and he has like 18 goals in his last 20-30 games. What are you trying to get at with these cryptic posts?
I believe he/she is the poster who desperately cries out about Bergeron being mediocre at best offensively. Now Bergeron is truly proving him/her completely incorrect. :)

CanadianPensFan1

Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Well, that sucks for Bergie as a player. He's so so so good and its a shame when star players go down. Hope he recovers fully and comes back even better.

However, I dislike the Bruins so hopefully it happens after the playoffs haha

Reactions: CupsOverCash

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Right after the deadline...

How long would this means Bergeron is out for? If he's out till the playoffs, Boston might just fall as low as a Wild Card spot.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
To bad for the Bruins. Bergeron had been having a good season for them thus far. Be interesting to see how they do with him out (They did win last night).

3rdLiner

Jan 21, 2011
Cape Cod
To bad for the Bruins. Bergeron had been having a good season for them thus far. Be interesting to see how they do with him out (They did win last night).

He was out when the winning streak stated too.

He came in went off and extended it without a doubt, but they were winning without him as well.

FluffyMcAvoy

Oct 11, 2017
Boston, MA
Nothing to worry about at all. Small fracture, as a matter of fact, it's so small that he was able to play a full game through it. He will be re-evaluated after 2 weeks and playoffs are about 6 weeks away. Bruins are locked for playoffs, it's only about determining the match-up at this point.

Mallard

Apr 19, 2017
Canada
I know right! Bruins lose Bergy at exact same time division rival Tampa and Toronto have Matthews and Kucherov out of there lineups! Oh the pain for having a timely 2 week rest for bergy while Bruins have 5 games in hand over the leafs. The misery is awful lol.

Ok then, no sympathy for you!

3rdLiner

Jan 21, 2011
Cape Cod
I honestly don't know if you're serious, kidding, making fun of me or making fun of the Bruins. Please advise.

Signed, someone who is seemingly older than he once thought.

"Shook" as in shaken, off kilter, nervous, worried.

AF as in "as Fword".

So in English, very worried and making nervous poor decisions to avoid the leafs in round 1.

Tim Vezina Thomas

Jun 4, 2009
You're joking right?

I mean you could just read like three posts and see it only for two weeks. Or you could look at bostons record without bergy this season.

In fairness the thread title is incredibly misleading, but yes going down like three posts you could see.

I'm not worried at all. Gives Bergy some rest and gets him primed and ready to carry the load into the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00