Bergeron broken foot

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
771172.gif

There go my fantasy hockey playoff hopes.

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
The big three in the Atlantic are all dealing with the injury bug right now. Matthews, Bergeron and possibly Kucherov are out for the near term.

vivalavili

Jan 8, 2016
Helsinki
Sucks, they were contenders, but this might just take them down. I'm betting Sweeney's pretty happy he got Nash right now.

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
This gives a big fat F to the Bruins coaching staff and management.

If the guy is walking out of an intense game in a walking boot, and you're playing again the very next day, why would you risk your franchise player to further injuring it?

Horrible player management.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
This gives a big fat F to the Bruins coaching staff and management.

If the guy is walking out of an intense game in a walking boot, and you're playing again the very next day, why would you risk your franchise player to further injuring it?

Horrible player management.
At least the Leafs coaches and management was smart enough to not play Matthews after he got hurt.

Reactions: jasonleaffan

Dabruins

Mar 15, 2003
Canada
Like one day after the trade deadline Matt Murray gets a concussion, Bergeron breaks his foot, Kucherov leaves the game early (dont know how bad that one is). Talk about testing the contenders.

But really, all the teams should be ok for playoffs. Bergy will be back, I have no doubt. Just gonna be a rough month or so with out him. I think other fan bases will understand why The Bruin fans were advocating the Hart for Bergy this year. Watch this same team play without him.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
IMO Bergeron has been one of the most effective players in the NHL this year... Massive loss
Good news is Karlsson played the entire playoffs on a broken foot/ankle and was even better. Bergy is a warrior, if he has the heart EK has, he will be fine. Play through the pain is a hockey players existence.

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Like one day after the trade deadline Matt Murray gets a concussion, Bergeron breaks his foot, Kucherov leaves the game early (dont know how bad that one is). Talk about testing the contenders.

But really, all the teams should be ok for playoffs. Bergy will be back, I have no doubt. Just gonna be a rough month or so with out him. I think other fan bases will understand why The Bruin fans were advocating the Hart for Bergy this year. Watch this same team play without him.

I dont think Kuch is gonna miss much time, if at all from what i saw. This happened at the worst possible time for the Bruins too with such a condensed schedule to end the year.

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
Didn't he play though the game after ? I was sure he was alright after Saturday's game against Toronto when they first reported he was seen in a boot after the game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad