Berger: Leafs Working On Trade To Move D-Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
Man, I would trade anything for Justin Faulk at this point. This guy is well on his way to being a top pairing right d. Just so smart and steady. Great skater and strong on the puck. On the bright side, his game seems eerily similar to Rielly's except from the opposite side. The only difference is the slap shot really.

Faulk had a great game and was the best player on the ice by a long way. He is a gem.

Parkdale

Jan 14, 2013
Toronto
Hope Dion's the guy going, agree he's a key on the D, but no way he's worth what he'll be asking for, and he's not going to sign for less, package him with other assets to get a elite centre.

Phaneuf will be hard to trade with most teams up against the cap, but his value is probably at a high right now based on his good play early this season. I think this is a chip that Nonis has to / should consider.

Alflives*

Phaneuf will be hard to trade with most teams up against the cap, but his value is probably at a high right now based on his good play early this season. I think this is a chip that Nonis has to / should consider.

Why do Leafs fans want to trade their captain, and best D-man? Is there something wrong with him - off the ice, or in the room?

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto

yeah? who's going to play 25 minutes against the other team's top players then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad