Not open for further replies.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
That was a nice professional win

Andersen looks back to his best
The special teams looked miles better
The team as a unit looks much better defensively

I didn't love the 2nd period but over the balance of the game I thought we were the better team and deserved the win

Also this team just continues to confound, California trip them this against Tampa is just so ridiculous it almost makes sense at this point :laugh:

Reactions: Rogie and kb

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
Aside from the big 4 and Freddy, I thought Dermott had a great game and Ceci was also very solid. Engvall had his best in a while (so close!) and the fourth line were buzzing. I saw Malgin hit a guy. Really strong team effort overall.

Only player that I didn't notice at all was Kerfoot. Looks like he had just 9 minutes at ES tonight, about the same as the 4th line.
to think there was once a debate about which of the three 3 mil forwards need to be traded

ECanuck

Jan 7, 2010
Hamilton
source.gif

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
None the less Tampa isn't as impressive as other teams in my view. I don't see them raising the cup that's for sure.

Their 4th game in 6 nights. Comfortably in the playoffs. Little chance of catching Boston.

They have to be in a “don’t get hurt” “let’s just get the season over with” mode.

I’d be shocked if those first period shot totals repeated themselves in the playoffs.

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
Good win. 2nd period was brutal. TBay missing some key guys though, so they still have another level they can reach.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Excellent win. Love it.

One of our asshat radio hosts will complain about something. Probably that they didnt score enough. Or that they didnt score 5v5.

Reactions: rubous
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad