Post-Game Talk: Bent But Not Broken | Leafs Win 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
I guess with Rielly's return Barrie went full suckage. Hopefully Muzzin is back soon.

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
Playoff style win. Alot of contact out there tonight, some tough battles. Hyman in particular was being treated harshly but he didn't retaliate and Leafs win on the PP.

Tampa Bay missing both Stamkos and Hedman, so even more important to get two points.

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Excellent game from Freddy. That's 2 straight in a row where he's been excellent. We need the good Freddy thru the stretch and hopefully the playoffs.

Welcome back Rielly!! Looking as good as ever.

PP came through. Our key goalscorers come thru, and Mitch with great passes.

Still too many bad giveaways; Tavares looks like he has more to give; Kappy was good but didn't really demonstrate that he should be in the top 6, but with injuries I'm glad Keefe is trying him there.

Reactions: Macallan18

danron1376

Jan 3, 2011
getting rielly back was huge. can't wait to see what this team can bring with muzzin and soup back.

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
Fortunate that Hedman and Stamkos were out.

None the less Tampa isn't as impressive as other teams in my view. I don't see them raising the cup that's for sure.

meefer

Jun 9, 2015
Bangkok
Nylander 1G
Matthews 1G
Tavares 2A
Marner 2A
Freddie solid as
Morgan, can't remember the full stats, but under Bab's a .480 winning percentage, Keefe with Rielly .650 winning percentage, Keefe without Rielly a .535 winning percentage.

We really do need some pushback when our goalie is getting piled on.
3rd and 4th line scoring would help enormously.
Engvall's best game in some time, imo.
Clifford as well.
Goat on the ice at the end, with Matthews? Keefe going large body D I guess, and it worked.

Trying to read GDTs with all the negative comments is such a pain.

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
Aside from the big 4 and Freddy, I thought Dermott had a great game and Ceci was also very solid. Engvall had his best in a while (so close!) and the fourth line were buzzing. I saw Malgin hit a guy. Really strong team effort overall.

Only player that I didn't notice at all was Kerfoot. Looks like he had just 9 minutes at ES tonight, about the same as the 4th line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad