Speculation: Ben Bishop

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
I wish that weren’t true but it’s the reality
I’m not a leaf fan but trying to be honest , I don’t think any recent lack of success is because of Freddie . Im not sure who there gunning for but I’d take Freddie over Murray, Holtby , Talbot, smith, Bernier, Greiss, etc .

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
I’m not a leaf fan but trying to be honest , I don’t think any recent lack of success is because of Freddie . Im not sure who there gunning for but I’d take Freddie over Murray, Holtby , Talbot, smith, Bernier, Greiss, etc .
I agree only goalie is rather is Demko. Based on potential

bluetuned

Mar 1, 2013
Chicago
Dallas isn't giving Khudobin an extension and trading Bishop. No matter how great he has been these playoffs, he's still a 34 year old career backup. He's only ever started 40 games once and that's a major risk to pencil him in for it now. He makes perfect sense as part of a tandem with Bishop, who is great but injury prone. I suspect they'll try and keep the pair together.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010

You are right Freddy is not the main issue, but when you are in the final year of your deal it's decision time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad