B-Sens Belleville 2018-2019 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensators

Sep 15, 2009
Pittsburgh must be rebuilding - we're getting all their best players! I remember when Elliott was really highly touted back in his aves days..

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
He's got 20P in 19GP in the AHL this year.

Leading his team in scoring by a lot. Next closest guy has 12P.

Looks like he's reestablishing himself as a potential top 6er. Shame we gave up on him so soon.

I wouldn't say he is reestablishing himself as a potential top 6er. It was always a pretty long shot imo. I don't think anyone ever doubted that he was a skilled player but there's a lot of questions about how he would translate. Happy for him that he is now producing at the AHL level but that's a long way from being a top 6 player in the NHL. Personally I doubt his skill sets translates.

Reactions: aragorn

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I wouldn't say he is reestablishing himself as a potential top 6er. It was always a pretty long shot imo. I don't think anyone ever doubted that he was a skilled player but there's a lot of questions about how he would translate. Happy for him that he is now producing at the AHL level but that's a long way from being a top 6 player in the NHL. Personally I doubt his skill sets translates.

Conacher , Condra and Varone must be sure fire top 6ers if Perron is establishing himself as one

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Is Chlapik healthy now? We're gonna need the best forward available and I gotta think it was him. He was better than most of the current group in training camp.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Chlapik would be my choice. Would not be surprised to see Carey or Tambellini

Fwds who I think are in the running for a call-up:
Chlapik
Paul
Carey
Tambellini
Rodewald

Balcers will be up at some point this season, too, as will Brown, but I don't think it's the time for that yet.

ChurchOfAlfie

Dec 4, 2016
Ideally I'd like to see Chlapik and Paul up. Unfortunately both are left hand shots, and I expect them to call up a righty to replace Ryan. So my money's on Paul and Rodewald.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Ideally I'd like to see Chlapik and Paul up. Unfortunately both are left hand shots, and I expect them to call up a righty to replace Ryan. So my money's on Paul and Rodewald.
I don't think there's a need for any particular shot or specifically a RS. Batherson and Stone already on RW. Boedker and Dzingel play both wings. Ideally they need the best quality Cs they have so Paul and Chlapik SHOULD be the picks. Brown can stay to develop. Smith can get off center.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Makes sense. Paul has a fair amount of experience and is very versatile. An added bonus is that he has shown some chemistry with Batherson so he could play on a line with him in ottawa.
Since Paul seems to be the guy called up & sent down a lot this yr, reminds me of Chabot last yr, it sort of tells me that they are getting ready for him to be a full time roster player soon, likely after the deadline. He seems to be the next one in line to be playing in Ottawa full time but he has to make more of a showing than he has before.

He's clearly a better option than Pyatt at this point, but he has to do more in Ottawa, wouldn't be surprised to see him drop the gloves with someone, although this coach may not allow that. This team has to show more fight in their game, more intensity, more determination, more of everything than they showed against the stinking Habs. But will this coach allow it or have them constantly playing a defensive zone 1-3-1 coverage game. :facepalm:

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
1-1 early in the 1st
Balcers from Brown and Percy on the PP
------------------------------------------------
1-1 after 1 ; Shots 9-2 Laval

Last edited:
Reactions: Panic at the Back

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
2 shots in a period against last place team at home. I'm starting to suspect Troy Mann is not a good coach. With these players you have to do better than that.

Reactions: Cosmix

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
3-1 Belleville
Elliott from Brown and Balcers
Carey from Rodewald and Chlapik

Laval goalie Marcoux pulled

Last edited:
Reactions: DrEasy

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
4-1 Ciampini from Leier ; 4 goals on 7 shots .. all nice goals

5-1 Rodewald from Percy and Carey on the PP

6-1 Balcers from Tambellini and Brown

------end of the 2nd

Last edited:
Reactions: DrEasy and Icelevel

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Feel bad for Marcoux - starting his 3rd game in AHL(1st this season) and allowing 3 goals on 4 shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot