B-Sens Belleville 2018-2019 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Its too bad Brown was injured for that stretch.. Ottawa could use his skill right now with Duchene and Ryan out.
He really has elite vision and playmaking .. He had a good game tonight , if he can string a few together we may see him sooner than later

Canadian Game

Jul 18, 2005
Ontario
Laval has Simon Depres, Victor Mete and Karl Alzner playing for them
Couldn't tell you about other goals against but it looked like Alzner was benched for a few shifts near the start of the 2nd period, including the span which Belleville scored their 2nd and 3rd goals of the game. He was on the bench for a while and after the 3rd goal against, he got up ready to go on the ice... and got a tap on the shoulder to continue taking a seat. No idea why that would be but I assume it would have to do with mistakes that lead him to the AHL.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Its too bad Brown was injured for that stretch.. Ottawa could use his skill right now with Duchene and Ryan out.
He really has elite vision and playmaking .. He had a good game tonight , if he can string a few together we may see him sooner than later

Brown + Paul in, Smith + Pyatt out. Profit.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007

I don't think he'll be called up this year. Let him get comfy at the AHL level first.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I don't think he'll be called up this year. Let him get comfy at the AHL level first.
That is what I thought earlier this season; however if he continues to rack up points as he has been, I would like to see him brought up at least for a few games to see how he adapts to NHL level speed, size and skill. This might be the time if Duchene is injured and out for a period of time.

Reactions: aragorn

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
That is what I thought earlier this season; however if he continues to rack up points as he has been, I would like to see him brought up at least for a few games to see how he adapts to NHL level speed, size and skill. This might be the time if Duchene is injured and out for a period of time.

I don't disagree but, if it was up to me, I'd let him stay hot in the AHL right now. He recently came back and seems to be finding his game, bringing him up to the NHL would interrupt him more than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad