Tambellini - Luchuk - Sturtz
Klimchuk - Balisy - Beaudin

Brannstrom - Goloubef
Wolanin - Elliott
Lajoie - Burgdoerfer
Englund - Falk

Hogberg
Gustavsson

That's a ****in nasty lineup lol.... even that 5th line is pretty good.

Probably can beat the current Ottawa Senators

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I think this statement will be fun to return to in two years.
I'm the guy who was happy EK got traded, I doubt my opinion changes with Brannstrom. I don't like small soft players, I'm pretty consistent that way, just like some don't like big tough players.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Everything I've ever read about Abramov is that he's a hard working guy on the ice. Heard that from Mann today too when he was asked about him. That is a stupid label to put on our new Russian prospect.
I don't know where he got that from but I never said it.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Yeah that lineup is absolutely stacked and I have some faith in Mann. Hopefully the goalies play solid.

Future is bright with new ownership.

Fixed

I'm the guy who was happy EK got traded, I doubt my opinion changes with Brannstrom. I don't like small soft players, I'm pretty consistent that way, just like some don't like big tough players.

I understand in principle but you should have an asterisk for players who bring something unique, like Karlsson who has supreme vision and skating. Or Hoffman who is soft but has an elite shot with great skating and overall skill. It’s just that you need to great coaching to optimize those weapons efficiently.

Reactions: Brannstorm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad