Prospect Info: Behind The Draft - tonight

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009
I don't remember, but has it always been a 30 min show?? I thought it was one hour show, idk.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Looked like Burke made a good call not flipped with the Islanders.. They knew who their guy was if Gally wasn't there..

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Didn't they just say they had Rielly at 1 and he was their guy the whole time?

Yeah I guess he wasn't lying.. I expected Gally to be their pick but I guess Rielly really was their #1. Good call to keep the pick. Wonder if they could've traded down to get him, but I think Anaheim would've had a lot of interest in him too. Plus no one called for the pick :laugh:

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009
Yeah I guess he wasn't lying.. I expected Gally to be their pick but I guess Rielly really was their #1. Good call to keep the pick. Wonder if they could've traded down to get him, but I think Anaheim would've had a lot of interest in him too.

Burke knew he was mic'ed up and they will show this on tv. The only real way was to show what the scouts stated, and they showed none of that.

It doesn't matter anyways, just saying.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Burke knew he was mic'ed up and they will show this on tv. The only real way was to show what the scouts stated, and they showed none of that.

It doesn't matter anyways, just saying.

I guess. :laugh:

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Leafs TV is pretty lame. I'd love to see MLSE do a show like Oil Change.

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009
For anyone that wants to watch it, don't bother. All they showed was what everyone already have seen, which was the actual draft, post player interviews and stuff which they showed the videos on leafs tv already.

Pure garbage, and if you watch the preview they showed before Burke got canned, it was 100% different.

Basically they punished the fans because MLSE fired Burke and they decided to re-edit to remove him completely from the show. It wouldn't piss me off so much, if this wasn't one of my favourite programs to watch every year. I LOVE behind the draft stuff.

Whoever decided to re-edit it, I hope you get ****ed.

Censored23

May 20, 2011
Pretty much a waste of time. The first 20 mins was stuff we already saw at the draft, and the last 10 mins basically introducing the rest of the picks.

Extremely disappointed, but not surprised.

deuce457

Nov 28, 2010
couldnt agree more just a waste of 30 mins, no info or insight what so ever

snizzbone*

So it was nothing like the previous years behind the draft videos? Usually they are pretty good, talking trades and stuff.

Jerkini

May 31, 2003
Visit site
Leafs TV continuing to prove why they are the worst sports channel on television. No war room footage? Really? Just brutal

It was probably old footage, but Viktor Loov looked jacked compared to all the other draftees. All I got out of this.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Fell asleep and just woke up now

A blessing in disguise that I didn't waste 30 mins of my time watching something I didn't already watch 10 times

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad