Prospect Info: Behind The Draft - tonight

leafsrule123

Apr 28, 2010
Castleton
Behind the Draft 2012 (Feb 1st release date)

Just saw a preview on Leafs TV for a release date of this Friday Feburary 1st at 7pm on Leafs TV. I remember everyone posting wondering when it would be out so I figured I would post for those that have not heard

Last edited by a moderator:

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009
I am worried that they edited out most of the good parts which involved Burke. Saw the preview before Burke got canned and the new one and you can tell they wanted to show Nonis more. Which sucks if they took away from the trading talk and etc, I guess we'll find out.

The Magic Man

With God given hands
Sep 1, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
Hopefully it will be a better feed then most garbage on LeafsTV. I really hope that Rogers/Bell put an end to that crap. Either get rid of it altogether or upgrade the quality to at least the standard cable era. It looks like a Wayne's World production.

Doug Gilmour

Oct 5, 2010
Been waitin' awhile for this one. If they edited out Burke and the interesting coulda been, I am gonna be very disappointed. Hopefully someone puts it up on YT for those of us that don't have LeafsTV.

leafsrule123

Apr 28, 2010
Castleton
I'm hoping they don't edit anything out either, will be cool to hear all the talk on the floor of if the Leafs wanted Gally and Montreal took him

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
Anyone who PVRs this, uploads to YouTube and makes the video to private (only can view with link) will be the best person ever.

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
Anyone know if they'll stream it from their website?

I'm willing to bet ourleafs.blogspot.com will have it regardless.

Mystifo

No more Mr.FightGuy
May 26, 2011
YYT
7pm! Need to ditch work and beat traffic, I forgot to set my PVR DAMN YOU ASS!

Should of been with a company that allows you to remotely set it. ;)

Anyways if anyone is kind enough to set up or find a stream please post it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad