Confirmed with Link: Bedard out with fractured jaw, Foligno with fractured finger - UPDATE Bedard appears to be back!

emeyezee

Jul 1, 2015
I can’t imagine how uncomfortable a broken jaw would be. As much as I hated my broken wrist, I could at least kind of stop using it substantially for a while

Reactions: Muffinalt

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
They could callup a Junior under cobtract(eg.Ludwinsk) to play center if no other alternatives can fill thecebter position from Rockford under an NHlLcontract.. Is Gust playing cebter?
Maybe Dach coukd...but is he playing or injured too?

Probably goidvheviscoffvforxsobectine...Can look at the video to see his mistakes and how to fix them.

Last edited:

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
wHyYyyyyY?
Sorry Bobby

IMG_7464.gif

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
Reminds me of when McDavid got a bad injury in his rookie year.

f***’s sake. I bet you they won’t win 1 game while he’s out. The team is garbage

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
Damn that suck for Connor :( Wishing a full and fast recovery.

I hope this won't effect him down the line at all. Although with his mental makeup, zero chance it will.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Korchinski should go back and Seattle should trade him to his home town Saskatoon so he can be around his mom and win another WHL title. Just get him away from this mess.
Kyle Davidson would never admit he was wrong

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
Korchinski should go back and Seattle should trade him to his home town Saskatoon so he can be around his mom and win another WHL title. Just get him away from this mess.
I’d argue having a full summer of rest + training would be more beneficial than another long playoff run + memorial cup. He was out of gas last year by the time Seattle’s season was over

Reactions: Muffinalt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad