OT: Beatles Survey (and General Beatlemania Thread)

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Your's truly was the lone Words of Love, I Need You, and Yer Blues "favorite" votes. Couldn't help but notice the Yer Blues least favorite vote *squints*

I need to talk to whoever voted Nowhere Man as their least favorite. Those harmonies bruh

Where is my Long Talk Sally brother?!

I'd also like to ahem "talk" to whoever voted my all time favorite Beatles song their least favorite on Revolver (And Your Bird Can Sing). Just talk
Nowhere Man is my third favorite Beatles song and one of the first I ever heard. It was just the victim of circumstance of being on the same album as my second favorite, In My Life, which was the first I ever heard. Otherwise it would've been my runaway favorite from Rubber Soul.

I also saw some astonishing things from my perspective. People have got some explaining to do. :laugh:
Same here, but I wanted to just post the straight up results with no commentary first. I may record some of my thoughts down and post them here later today, haha.

Reactions: FlyerFaithful17

FlyerFaithful17

Feb 24, 2015
Revolver was my 2nd favorite album after Rubber Soul. It's loaded with great tracks, but I'm the only one who said Taxman was their favorite? It's such an awesome song.
My man! My two favorite albums as well. I believe Revolver is their most consistent effort, so understand that when I rank Taxman in the middle of Revolver, it’s a really big compliment. I just like Eleanor Rigby, I’m Only Sleeping, She Said She Said, And Your Bird Can Sing, and For No One (and maybe Here, There, and Everywhere) more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad