OT: Bears & NFL Talk 96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
The fact that there's been some smoke that Eberflus could be brought back for a third season, is very concerning to me. ATP will Eberflus ever win two games in a row as HC? I don't think so.
That would be absurd. It would probably be the only way Poles puts his job on the line too. If he fires Flus this off season, he probably gets another couple of years with the new coach before his seat realistically gets warm.

If he doesn't, and they go into year 3 with a coach who may end up averaging that many wins per year? No way Poles gets another year, right?

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Never want to see this loser take another snap as QB for the Bears.
Thought you said this would be a victory? Didn't you believe in his ability?

Well, just 4 days to the biggest game of the year, wonder if Fields plays. I guess biggest game until the AZ Christmas eve game.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Anyone else not impressed with Moore?

Yeah he is #1 WR caliber but not an elite WR that some wanted to believe he was with acquistion

If Harrison Jr is there for Bears, they should easily pull trigger on selection

Reactions: MarotteMarauder

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
The bears need to send this tape to the league. Jones being held by two guys and they call a game deciding 15 yard facemask on him.

12 penalties to 1

Jdavidev

Jul 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Anyone else not impressed with Moore?

Yeah he is #1 WR caliber but not an elite WR that some wanted to believe he was with acquistion

If Harrison Jr is there for Bears, they should easily pull trigger on selection
Harrison Jr. is the best player in the draft. You find a way to get him no matter what.

Is Velus Jones the worst NFLer? I don’t see how he remains after this game.
He sucks and I would've cut him long ago. But that was also a brutal hold

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
add to the list of issues - bears need a new punter. This dude has no leg

13 penalties to 1
Is he ordered to not out kick the coverage? You can't tell unless you ask the special team coordinator that and hard to tell if anyone every has asked that

Tyson with the final chance

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
100% on Borom.

This team is a disaster and just needs so much work from top to bottom

This team is at least 15 players away from being anything.

And the Sweat debut was a big fail

Oh and look at what Stroud did today.

ndgt10

Jul 3, 2009
Poland
Sweat disappointing and DJ Moore just wasn't worth that trade. He's a number 2 at best.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Once again, I have no idea how you can look at what this team does on a week-to-week basis and be worried about the Bears winning their way out of a high draft pick. If the Cardinals get Murray back, I don't think any team in the NFL is worse than the Bears, including the Panthers.

Reactions: Pez68

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
That gaming winning TD throw from Stroud there vs anything Bagent has thrown is what is being talked about with Bagents arm. It's light and day

Reactions: Pez68

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
look at what Stroud just did. Once again, the Bears missed on a qb they could have had

That gaming winning TD throw from Stroud there vs anything Bagent has thrown is what is being talked about with Bagents arm. It's light and day
Bagent is a udfa backup scrub. The question is about Fileds. Fields couldn’t do that

Reactions: MarotteMarauder

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Imagine being worried about this team screwing up their draft pick. Lol

They are next level bad. The Bagent hype was always stupid. There's a reason he was never drafted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad