OT: Bears & NFL Talk 96

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Thought that was gonna be an overthrow but fell right to Kmet. He also blocked the edge well on the big fun by Forman

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Somehow 2 accounts of major incompetence there and not on the Bears. Why would the saints accept that penalty and the refs terrible job failing to spot a ball for 30 seconds

Even thr broadcast crew was saying, idk... it was clear as day! The ball was parallel to the sideline marker right next to it.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Bagent equals the definition of Moxy

That type of grit/work/etc builds guys careers decade+ in NFL as backup QB (Sometimes occasional starter)

Bagent to Kmet

TD

• Haha
Reactions: Pez68

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Could see Eddie Jackson in man coverage there was gonna be a mistake

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
They didn't like his lack of foot speed in a 4-3 system. Problem is, they undervalued how instinctual he is on the field which makes up for it. He is always everywhere where the ball is. They whiffed on that decision in my opinion. Eberflus on to Poles.
I get why he was undrafted based on that... but we saw him do better than what Roquan was doing on the team last season. Then decided to spend on a guy who has done nothing other than grab 2 deflection INTs

Jdavidev

Jul 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
I get why he was undrafted based on that... but we saw him do better than what Roquan was doing on the team last season. Then decided to spend on a guy who has done nothing other than grab 2 deflection INTs
Sanborn is just better at read and react than he is at fill and recover. He's not athletic/strong enough for that. He is fast though, just not quick starting and stopping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad