OT: Bears & NFL Talk 95

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
I dont know what the NFL cap is at or like these days and you always restructure and make capspace when needed it seems. But plenty overreacted to tweets of a press conference when he said his agent was probably working an deal already and it's signed before game 1

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
I dont know what the NFL cap is at or like these days and you always restructure and make capspace when needed it seems. But plenty overreacted to tweets of a press conference when he said his agent was probably working an deal already and it's signed before game 1
NFL cap is just an imaginary number. Always ways to create new room. Not that the bears need it now.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
It's high and rising. Being upset about the cap hit is silly, unless Sweat regresses.

Reactions: MarotteMarauder

MarotteMarauder

Jul 23, 2022
Pro Football Focus has Sweat ranked 28th among 107 qualifying edge rushers, although the site gives him a top-three grade at the position for his run defense. Further, the site ranked him as a top-10 edge rusher in 2022,

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
You can create room when you need. But you have to eat the remaining deadcap of what is unallocated when you move off a player.
Even the better teams like SF have $30 mill in dead money. Think the lowest is like Cincy at $3 mill.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
Poles got bent over

Brutal overpayment paying him elite $
Why the f*** [mod] do you even care? It is not even your money.

And he was paid according to the market. He's on the same level as Rashon Gary and Gary got $24mill. So definitely not an "brutal overpayment."

Every NFL player gets overpaid, even Patrick Mahomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad