OT: Bears & NFL Talk 95

Status
Not open for further replies.

belfour30

Connor Bedard Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
Houston traded their pick to Arizona for Will Anderson.

It is very possible both the Bears and Cardinals own 2 top 4 picks.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
So....Justin Fields just said, "F it, just play football."

I wanna be one of those LFG guys but the cynic is thinking, "what the hell JF1 been doing the last two weeks....tiddily winks?"

I hope Getsy stops getting cute with his playcalling and get back to using JF1 and his strengths. If the Bears are going to give up 40+ to Mahomes and company, at least give JF1 a chance to score 25.

Reactions: Pez68

plasmonresonance

Jul 28, 2015
I kind of equate what Justin was saying about the coaching and playing more freely to my golf swing. If I get over the ball and start thinking all the stuff involved in making good contact, I'll freeze up, be a little tight and not make good contact. But if I Just get to my ball and swing nice, easy and freely the results are usually alot better. Over thinking and trying to be too perfect is not good.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
I kind of equate what Justin was saying about the coaching and playing more freely to my golf swing. If I get over the ball and start thinking all the stuff involved in making good contact, I'll freeze up, be a little tight and not make good contact. But if I Just get to my ball and swing nice, easy and freely the results are usually alot better. Over thinking and trying to be too perfect is not good.
1695235544813.png

Reactions: plasmonresonance

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
That was awesome. Took blame but also said what a lot of people have been saying in a round about way, being over coached.

Actually it was pathetic watching him blame everyone but

He and his defenders are jokes at this point

Dont worry by this time next week Fields and his defenders will be blaming OL for not giving him 5-6 seconds of time instead of the already generous 4 seconds on dropback on most plays

Reactions: OhCaptainMyCaptain

Scottkmlps

Aug 25, 2003
Ladysmith, BC
Visit site
Actually it was pathetic watching him blame everyone but

He and his defenders are jokes at this point

Dont worry by this time next week Fields and his defenders will be blaming OL for not giving him 5-6 seconds of time instead of the already generous 4 seconds on dropback on most plays

So what you're saying is you didn't actually watch it. Got it.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Fields deserves his fair share of the blame. He also ran for 4 yards against the Bucs. Its clear that they did coach him on that and thats just malpractice.

*removed the baseless speculation**

Last edited:

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

Fields deserves his fair share of the blame. He also ran for 4 yards against the Bucs. Its clear that they did coach him on that and thats just malpractice.

Also find it interesting that we have not discussed that Alan Williams home got raided by the FBI and so did Halas Hall. Don't want to like.. speculate too hard and its still under investigation but the rumors are that its related to children.

There isn't a single actual reliable source on these claims

What we do know is the news that just broke now about him resigning

Also, the claim Halas Hall was raided by Charles Tillman led FBI task force while players and media were there, and no one noticed seems absurd a claim.

No actual sources are reporting anything such as that and until actual sources report something these "Rumors" and "Sources" from internet are not to be viewed as anything but speculation.

Last edited:
Reactions: TLEH

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth

Also find it interesting that we have not discussed that Alan Williams home got raided by the FBI and so did Halas Hall. Don't want to like.. speculate too hard and its still under investigation but the rumors are that its related to children.

Part of the reason it probably hasn't been discussed at length is because a truly legitimate source hasn't reported it yet. Not saying it's not true, but sometimes it's best to wait and see first.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
And there's some bad speculation about he's in trouble for out there, but let's not post any speculation until an actual announcement gets made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad