OT: Bears & NFL Talk 89 - Nagy & Pace fired!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015

Of course Polian has them going after Colts guys.......

I've heard ZERO buzz about this Eberflus guy. No excitement at all.

Why of all the candidates available is HE the best choice?

His D that gave up 30 points to Jets and 26 points in a must win final game of the season against one of the worst (and most dysfunctional) teams in recent memory?

Clownish

Jan 1, 2014
I've heard ZERO buzz about this Eberflus guy. No excitement at all.

Why of all the candidates available is HE the best choice?

His D that gave up 30 points to Jets and 26 points in a must win final game of the season against one of the worst (and most dysfunctional) teams in recent memory?
Ya know Pagano's defense? Lovie's defense? Kinda like that, but it'll put up fancy numbers in the right spots to keep him employed longer than Pagano. Troy Aikman will also gush about his amazing coaching skills too, since he's a Cowboys alum. The high takeaways number this past year is from Darius Leonard being really good at punching the ball out for fumbles and Kenny Moore having a great year. Other than that, teams basically were conceded the field to about the 30 yard line, then they would get serious and tighten up coverage.

Last edited:

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL

Of course Polian has them going after Colts guys.......

Yeah I'm getting concerned that the focus might be more to get one of Pollian's buddies a job, as opposed to finding the best guys to help the Bears win a Super Bowl. It's not like the Colts organization has had this amazing success. They lucked in to Peyton Manning, which won them a Super Bowl.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
F72744BC-D594-4793-88A0-A01AEABFB663.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad