OT: Bears & NFL Talk 86

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
Tua hasnt impressed at all, but hes also not even 16 games into his career. Not to mention, watson may never play in the nfl again.

Tua was good enough to not just play for Saban but to start for him, along with having Brian Daboll as his OC for a season. The Dolphins possibly trading away Tua is a failure on the Dolphins coaching staff because I know for a fact Tua can play. If this happens, I hope Tua becomes a stud and Watson never plays another down in the NFL, Miami deserves that.

1. Miami game plan for developing Tua was trash.
2. Tua's slight build is hampering his ability to stay healthy and stay on the field to show what he can do.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Loved Tua in college, wanted him to succeed in the NFL.

He just doesn’t have that it favor. I’m not sure he’ll even have a career as a career backup.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
I realize anytime people being up Brian Daboll I've been thinking they are talking about Darrel Bevell.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Tua was good enough to not just play for Saban but to start for him, along with having Brian Daboll as his OC for a season. The Dolphins possibly trading away Tua is a failure on the Dolphins coaching staff because I know for a fact Tua can play. If this happens, I hope Tua becomes a stud and Watson never plays another down in the NFL, Miami deserves that.

1. Miami game plan for developing Tua was trash.
2. Tua's slight build is hampering his ability to stay healthy and stay on the field to show what he can do.
Who cares what he did in college? He was playing on a team that had far more talent than almost every single opponent. Not to mention, no bama saban qb has done anything at the NFL level yet, so its not like its shocking hes not looking great so far. Not to say he cant become a good qb, but his history at alabama isnt even close to a guarantee.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Tua looked good last year as rookie

Not sure why people are talking as if he cant play in NFL

Dolphins are a disaster so I dont see why he should be judged overly with regard to his play this year which has been far from a disaster when he has been healthy

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011

Dolphins are a disaster so I dont see why he should be judged overly with regard to his play this year which has been far from a disaster when he has been healthy

No he didn’t. He looked lost and in over his head last year. He had a few games he piled up some nice yardage, but on an insane amount of attempts to get it.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010

Iirc he averaged like 6.5 ypa last year. And the dolphins were a trendy pick for people leading into the seasons. Tua's disappointimg play and inability to stay healthy is a major reason theyre bad.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Fields is averaging 6.4 YPA this season and this thread is full of praise for his performance

You cant use Tua 6.5 ypa against him while praising Fields who's production/play has been below that of Tua as rookie
I havent been heaping praise on fields and tua has also been forced out of the lineup by injury both of his first two seasons. Fields also had 1 camp where he wasnt getting many first team reps tua has had 2, one of which as the designated starting qb and still hasnt shown much. Again, he could turn out fine, but im not shocked the dolphins are looking into ither options.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad