OT: Bears & NFL Talk 85

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Nagy still has not named the starting QB and it's Friday. Way to prepare the team after a horrible game.
Is that all that abnormal when it's simply, it's the starter if he's ready but he's just questionable.

If Dalton is day to day questionable why would you not wait until the day to see if he feels ready

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
He had no accountability for scrubs like Wimms either or Miller.

I’m talking players paid to be stars and not borderline practice squad guys.

When was the last time a guy in the secondary paid as well as Jackson was straight up made inactive?

Scottkmlps

Aug 25, 2003
Ladysmith, BC
Visit site
I've got to stop watching this guys press conferences. His smug answers just makes me detest him more & more. You can tell the media is fed up with his act as well, with the way they were questioning him.

Last edited:
Reactions: RayP

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I've got to stop watching this guys press conferences. His smug answers just makes me detest him more & more. You can tell the media is fed up with his act as well, with the way they were questioning him.

It’s an impressive amount of condescension he has, despite being absolutely awful at his job. I’ve never watched press conferences before but I’d probably have a stroke if I watched his.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Just like when he claimed he wasnt an idiot and knew he needed to run the ball more. At this point, hes better off just being a flat dick like belichick.

Panzerspitze

Mar 4, 2010
Keeps Detroit guessing, so their D could not dictate to Nagy to keep Fields in the pocket, like Cleveland's did. Brilliant!

plasmonresonance

Jul 28, 2015
Detroit doesn't care one iota who the Bears QB is on Sunday. They know Nagy's so stubborn he's not going to significantly adjust his offensive scheme whoever the QB; no pocket movement, 3-4 TE targets, ~15 runs and ~30 5-10 yd passes, maybe one deep slant across the middle, one deep fly and one screen. Only slight difference may be 3-4 RPOs if Fields is QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad