OT: Bears & NFL Talk 80

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I mean, if these was the worst the offense looked all year, does that mean Nagy is the better offensive play caller and it’s just the team that is shit?

In end he hired this coaching staff

Also the same scheme/offense was being called just with different person calling it

Scheme sucks

Olin and them pointing it out

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Nagy more then deserves being fired and no credible GM will want to be forced into wasting a year on a coach he didn't hire

Also if new GM wants to draft QB you dont throw away a year of development with Nagy as HC

Not saying force a new GM to have him, saying you don’t fire Pace and Nagy together. A football guy should evaluate Nagy and decide, not the McCaskeys

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Not saying force a new GM to have him, saying you don’t fire Pace and Nagy together. A football guy should evaluate Nagy and decide, not the McCaskeys

giphy.gif

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
So 5-11, 6-10probably gets you the third qb off the board. Jags might be the only game left the bears are favored in.

HawksBeerFan

Nov 9, 2014
Although Eddie Jackson's tackling leaves a lot to be desired. You gotta give credit to the Bears defense. That they haven't completely imploded yet is a testament to them.
Agreed, they are doing just about as much as they can. They've played their asses off for three seasons while getting little to no support.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Looking at the standings.....

4 win teams... it’s easy to see a scenario in which each of these teams leapfrogs the Bears in the standings...
Detroit
New England
Minnesota
San Francisco

3 win teams....
Philly - can’t see it happening, they’re awful
Denver - maybe... but I wouldn’t count on it
Atlanta/Carolina/Giants - we have the tie breaker so probably unlikely for all 3.

1 and 2 win teams not even worth discussing.

14th overall pick might be best case scenario.

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
Looking at the standings.....

4 win teams... it’s easy to see a scenario in which each of these teams leapfrogs the Bears in the standings...
Detroit
New England
Minnesota
San Francisco

3 win teams....
Philly - can’t see it happening, they’re awful
Denver - maybe... but I wouldn’t count on it
Atlanta/Carolina/Giants - we have the tie breaker so probably unlikely for all 3.

1 and 2 win teams not even worth discussing.

14th overall pick might be best case scenario.

Would love to know the last time a 5-11 or 6-10 team drafted 14th

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Would love to know the last time a 5-11 or 6-10 team drafted 14th

The Bears will probably beat Jacksonville and it wouldn’t surprise me if they beat the Lions again. Not to mention who knows if they luck into another win with their opponent having a Covid issue.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
The Bears will probably beat Jacksonville and it wouldn’t surprise me if they beat the Lions again. Not to mention who knows if they luck into another win with their opponent having a Covid issue.
They also play Houston who is awful....but they're awful defensively and we just saw last night that doesn't matter with this offense.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
They also play Houston who is awful....but they're awful defensively and we just saw last night that doesn't matter with this offense.

Houston will have no incentive to tank since they don’t have their first. They also have games against the Pats, Lions, and Bengals left. I could see us maybe tying them in the standings if we get lucky.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Philly has a though schedule left. I’d be surprised if they win more than 2 more games.

I think the Niners games left are all against playoff teams minus a game against Washington.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad