Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I think he would sign if Bears put a reasonable longterm deal on table

He wants to stay in Chicago from all indications

If we draft a QB or even bring in a youngish QB he is going to need someone to throw ball to and as much as I like Mooney he is just a rookie with nice potential at this point

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN

If we draft a QB or even bring in a youngish QB he is going to need someone to throw ball to and as much as I like Mooney he is just a rookie with nice potential at this point

I agree.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL

I'm not so sure. With the Bears cap situation it's either him or Fuller. Since they're not going anywhere it's probably a good idea to move on from both.

Everyone besides me hates Miller and he was "a rookie with nice potential" at one point.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I'm not so sure. With the Bears cap situation it's either him or Fuller. Since they're not going anywhere it's probably a good idea to move on from both.

Everyone besides me hates Miller and he was "a rookie with nice potential" at one point.

Unless the return is good why move on?

Bold: What? Miller shows flashed but his production is also a result of our QBs and coaches or the lack each.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Unless the return is good why move on?

Bold: What? Miller shows flashed but his production is also a result of our QBs and coaches or the lack each.
You should see how he gets trashed. I agree with you completely. I have to defend him from the mob who wants Miller released weekly.

I hear "wasted pick" "Miller is trash" "cut him" every week and people don't realize that he's being held back by Nagy and the QBs.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
I mean we traded a 4th and a 2nd for him. Compared to the guys taken around him, and considering his overall game and mental focus, he sucks. DJ Chark is clearly better. Gallup is clearly better.

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
I don't really post that often during games on here so I don't see it as much but he does deserve some of what he gets.
Absloutely. I get why people are frustrated.

He's going to go somewhere else and take off, IMO. Miller only has a year left on his rookie deal and I don't see the Bears fixing anything in that time, so I guess it doesn't matter either way.

Last edited:

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I mean we traded a 4th and a 2nd for him. Compared to the guys taken around him, and considering his overall game and mental focus, he sucks. DJ Chark is clearly better. Gallup is clearly better.

Is there any trade up from our GM that has actually worked out?

The amount of picks he wastes to move up and grab guys to show how "Smart" he is has hurt team

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Big Ben on Covid list.

covid will likely decide the SB winner.

imagine an AFC Championship game with Kc/Pitt and both Ben and Mahomes are covid inactive

we saw on Saturday night what covid will do for a college championship (as well as what is playing out this week)

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Is there any trade up from our GM that has actually worked out?

The amount of picks he wastes to move up and grab guys to show how "Smart" he is has hurt team

I really can’t think of one and that includes the Mack trade.

The cost in terms of picks and cap was massive and while Mack has been a very good player, the juice wasn’t worth the squeeze

I’d have to go back and analyze FA signings too. A Rob was obviously good but he was a no miss one. Hicks as well

Then you have Quinn, HaHa, Davis, Daniels, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce