OT: Bears & NFL Talk 79

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Garbage time stats.

Foles gonna wind up with almost 350, 2 tds and no picks.

stat sheet hero!

I said that missed 4 and and 1 and the missed pick 6 in the first would hurt. They did!

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
upload_2020-11-8_16-10-46.gif

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I’m glad we went with Foles instead of Bridgewater, at least it’s less commitment. His decision making is AWFUL.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Carolina trying a 67 yard field goal..

might have even had enough leg had it been straight enough, way wide right though.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
In offseason we certainly need to see if interest in Robinson , Fuller , Hicks and Mack is there

If you can get quality assets you pull trigger on deals and rebuild

They can't trade all 4 in one offseason because of dead cap.

Fuller and Robinson definitely need to go this spring due to their contract situation. They should be able to get a 1st rounder for both guys, a 2nd at worst for Fuller.

Trade Mack and Hicks in-season in 2021.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
They can't trade all 4 in one offseason because of dead cap.

Fuller and Robinson definitely need to go this spring though.

Trade Mack and Hicks in-season in 2021.

Not saying trade all 4

Just saying see what interest is there

If I had to guess Mack will be hard to trade because of contract so Bears should hold onto him if the offers are not there

Fuller would be guy who teams would clearly have interest in

Reactions: Boqvy wan Kenobi

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Not saying trade all 4

Just saying see what interest is there

If I had to guess Mack will be hard to trade because of contract so Bears should hold onto him if the offers are not there

Fuller would be guy who teams would clearly have interest in
Fuller and Robinson should get traded and they should get a 1st for both guys, a 2nd at worst for Fuller.

Robinson probably has more value than Fuller.

Please fire Pace before the idiot lets Robinson walk.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
Not interested in a rebuild just yet. If a team comes calling and makes an offer the Bears can't refused, sure, but I keep this defense around and just FIXED THE DAMN OFFENSE. Nagy needs to go, period.

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008
Is there one offensive play that Bears can call and be relied upon to be successful 75%+ of the time. One play? Any play?

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
We can talk about playcalling and game awareness about Nagy all day long. His use of time outs and things like having to burn a TO after a succesful fake punt are mind numbing, but this falls on Pace.

Pace simply has ignored the offensive line. His offensive line drafts over the last 6 seasons have included Whitehair, Daniels and Grasu - correct? OLine was going to be the greatest need coming into the season and failed to address it. Gave Leno a contract he did not deserve.

Yes injuries. Yes Covid. But the reason you saw what you saw today on OLine is because of Pace and his failure to put talent on the roster.

Funny though - the team put 17 up with garbage on the field, yet they are averaging 20 with all of their starters there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad