OT: Bears & NFL Talk 77

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
When does ARob start missing snaps because he caused 2 interceptions and dropped a TD the week before

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

Cant say NFL hasn't done good job here

Been impressed with the NHL bubble , NBA bubble (Despite the idiocy of a few players) and NFL handling of COVID thus far

MLB was disaster at start but got its act together in late August

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
So my co-worker's sister is married to the offensive line coach of the Falcons. Apparently they feel near 100% certain that Dan Quinn will get canned if they lose to the Bears today. He said they are freaked out down there. As fans we often don't think of these things. But these people have kids to raise, mortgages to pay, etc.

I told him thanks, now you're making me feel guilty for rooting on the Bears.

I'm expecting a Bears loss today, though I hope I'm wrong of course.

plasmonresonance

Jul 28, 2015
Everyone likes to pick on Trubisky and the offense, rightfully so, but today we'll see if the D is merely a paper tiger or has some grit. Most score predictions I see have ATL scoring at least 3 TDs, many suggest 30 pts or more. I don't want to see another 90yd+ scoring drive nor a second half opening scoring drive from the opponents. Quit playing passive, get some pressure on the QB and cause some TOs or 3 and outs.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I think the Bears upset the Falcons, although it’s only a 3 point spread. The Falcons are overrated. We win easily if Fuller and Johnson have good games.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
So my co-worker's sister is married to the offensive line coach of the Falcons. Apparently they feel near 100% certain that Dan Quinn will get canned if they lose to the Bears today. He said they are freaked out down there. As fans we often don't think of these things. But these people have kids to raise, mortgages to pay, etc.

I told him thanks, now you're making me feel guilty for rooting on the Bears.

I'm expecting a Bears loss today, though I hope I'm wrong of course.

Quinn should have been fired long ago

He and his staff should have been prepared for what is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad