OT: Bears & NFL Talk 77

Status
Not open for further replies.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
I just love their statement saying they "grew apart" when they are in the middle of a quarantine. Wouldn't the proper term for a divorce in the middle of a quarantine be that they suffocated each other or something?

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I just love their statement saying they "grew apart" when they are in the middle of a quarantine. Wouldn't the proper term for a divorce in the middle of a quarantine be that they suffocated each other or something?

If they lived a normal life like most but they don't. Also growing apart can easily mean that have changed over time and are different people.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Undrafted free agents the bears have signed

Rb Oregon St. Artavis Pierce
Wr/Te Kentucky Ahmad Wagner
Ol LSU Badara Traore
Ol Yale Dieter Eiselen
DL Duke Trevon McSwain
DL Western Illinois Lacale London
OLB Buffalo Ledarius Mack
Ilb Florida Atlantic Rashad Smith

Should be a bunch more to
come

Bears also sign

Rb Florida International Napolean Maxwell

Lb Maryland Keandre Jones
DL Missisippi St. Lee Autry

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
The thing is this team can surprise thanks to their D. If the defense holds and the offense improves to mediocre or even decent, we're probably a playoff team.

We finished .500 with Mitch sucking up the joint.

Last edited:

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
The quaterback situation is below average, the offensive line stinks, and the defense is good but as good as people are making it out to be. I'll be shocked if this is a playoff team.

Reactions: Boqvy wan Kenobi

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Celebrities just have higher rates of divorce overall. Must be too much temptation!

The failure of a marriage between an overpaid, underperforming, athlete and a talentless, reality-tv D-list celebrity is always tragic.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Both of our primary backs are undersized. We just can't run between the tackles and the O-Line sucks.

I think Montgomery could be good enough with an average offensive line. Not many RBs are going to have a chance to run the ball effectively getting hit 2 and 3 yards behind the LOS on every single run play.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
The criticism of the Bears (Oline, QB, et all) is valid. I just think that the difference between an 8 win team and a 6 or 10 win team isn't all that much. A few plays here or there. I wouldn't expect them to be a playoff team, but I don't think it's out of the question.

Get marginally better QB play (from last year) and a bit more TO luck and you can win a couple more games. And no, I don't expect the Bears to have 36 TOs again, but there's a wide range between that and the 19 they got last year (only 9 teams had less).

On the other hand the OL is what scares me the most and has a chance to kill the season.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
I think Montgomery could be good enough with an average offensive line. Not many RBs are going to have a chance to run the ball effectively getting hit 2 and 3 yards behind the LOS on every single run play.

I'm with you. I wouldn't write him off yet. I don't think he's special, but I could see him being solid. He/they need better OL play for sure though.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Bears sign wife receiver & kick returner Trevor Davis to a one year deal. Played for green bay for 3 seasons, also Oakland and finished with Miami last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad