Bears and NFL Talk thread XLIII: Bears lose in OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
Viking lead 7-3 late in the 1st quarter. The Vikings just returned a punt for a TD. Earlier Robbie Gould connected on a 55 yard FG for the Bears.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
Let's be honest. Do we really want to win? I mean rumors are that Forte is on the chopping block, and we are setting ourselves up for a good draft pick...

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
I don't think the Bears are bad enough for a top pick. If things fall right, they might get as high as 8-ish or so. But more likely they'll be like 11 or 12. There's too many easy games left on the schedule, and they probably will win today too.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
I don't think the Bears are bad enough for a top pick. If things fall right, they might get as high as 8-ish or so. But more likely they'll be like 11 or 12. There's too many easy games left on the schedule, and they probably will win today too.

If we deal Forte, I'm not sure how we will score or move the ball.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
Yeah he kind of got trucked by Cutler there. Great drive for Cutler and the offense. They better not trade Jeffery for a 5th as I saw earlier this week. He's dominating right now.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
Just think if Bears D/ST/Coaches hadn't lost game to Lions the Bears would be right in mix for playoff spot battle

Honestly, watching them get thrashed by Seattle or Green Bay in the playoffs isn't exactly my idea of fun.

You so gotta give credit to Vic Fangio though. He's working with nothing here and has held the Queens to 6 points so far today (7 of their points came from a punt return td).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad