Bears and NFL Talk Thread LIV: Khalil Mack's a Bear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I don’t want to have to picture Jay Cutler in a Bears uniform any more than I already have to.

A rookie Jay still looked better then Grossman

Also Jay was regarded by Shanahan and others leading up to draft as most NFL ready QB and best QB in draft. That proved true

It was amazing how poor a passer Rex was in 2006 and Bears D even after losing Harris/Brown still carried him to SB.

I can never forgive Lovie for the "Rex is our QB" nonsense

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
How many games did he miss his rookie year due to injury? Was it even that many? I’m don’t remember him being pegged to start week 1.

1st year he sat most of the year behind Chandler and only played once they were out of it, you are correct. But my point remains that at the time of the Rodgers draft he only had 6 games under his belt in 2 years.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
A rookie Jay still looked better then Grossman

Also Jay was regarded by Shanahan and others leading up to draft as most NFL ready QB and best QB in draft. That proved true

It was amazing how poor a passer Rex was in 2006 and Bears D even after losing Harris/Brown still carried him to SB.

I can never forgive Lovie for the "Rex is our QB" nonsense

Cool. Tell us more.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
1st year he sat most of the year behind Chandler and only played once they were out of it, you are correct. But my point remains that at the time of the Rodgers draft he only had 6 games under his belt in 2 years.

Yeah, I got ya, and see things exactly as you do on this topic. I just couldn’t remember how many games he may have played his rookie season of injuries weren’t an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad