GDT: BEAR WARNING: TONIGHT (7PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Portable Mink

Sep 12, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
What a game by us.

Our 4th has to be one of the best for the last 10 years straight. Their hands and toughness combo is a delight.

We had 2 guys on every guy with the puck at all times. I don’t know if I have seen a team do that as well as what we did this game before.

Chucky!

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
I just realized: the team is 3-3 over the last 6 games, including 2 straight wins in the games that would all but eliminate us if we lost. The last game is simple: win and advance, lose and you're out.
The boys have literally came back from a 1-3 deficit in an unofficial best of 7 series, and the Flyers game is game 7.

Reactions: Raikkonen

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Yes, JC74 was the anchor last year even though people were hating on him. Then he went out and we fell apart. But he has been more visibly amazing this year. Last night he was insane. Obviously got the first goal but he was running all over the place last night laying some hits and getting back into position. Really great to see!

Reactions: WanderingCapsFan

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Masterful performance.

Bruins had nothing going.
Bruins fans are just being arrogant and saying the team didn't bother to play. I hate when fans act like that. A desperate team that has been up and down all season, can beat a top team. You don't come to a game willing to play hard, then you will lose. Quite frankly, the Caps have matched up well in all 3 games they have played the Bruins.

Reactions: Neil Racki

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Bruins fans are just being arrogant and saying the team didn't bother to play. I hate when fans act like that. A desperate team that has been up and down all season, can beat a top team. You don't come to a game willing to play hard, then you will lose. Quite frankly, the Caps have matched up well in all 3 games they have played the Bruins.
I hate that too. But everyone here does the same thing when we lose to an ARI or Buffalo or anyone else we “should” beat. Montreal should have beat Detroit last night. And they will can a second chance. Any team can win on any given night. It is the consistency that separates the good from bad.

Reactions: Neil Racki

trick9

Jun 2, 2013

Well i mean... we shut them out once before, too.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
So the playoff combinations are one thing, but I've learned that the pens cannot win the lottery now. They've played their way out of a bottom eleven pick. Life is good.
I don't think that's quite right. Tankathon shows them as 14th--so they could draft as high as 4th, unfortunately.

YippieKaey

How you gonna do hockey like that?
Apr 2, 2012
Stockholm Sweden
Great game. I specifically enjoyed McIlrath just dominating with his strength along the boards and behind the net. Doing that Orpik thing for me.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
I don't think that's quite right. Tankathon shows them as 14th--so they could draft as high as 4th, unfortunately.
Thats would be glorius though, they win the ping pong balls but can't draft Celebrini at 1. When I said win, I meant get the #1 pick.

yeah if they miss the playoffs they can win the lottery but they can't pick first and that would amuse the shit outta me.

Reactions: Calicaps
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad