Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
1713174837902.jpeg

1713174058471.gif

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Seems like GMBM is getting sick of our D getting banged up on questionable hits. Sandin (#2 in TOI) and Jensen (#3 in TOI) both out for the rest of the regular season.

Call-up? Dylan McIlrath. Sounds like a rough and tumble strategy rest of the way. This might get ugly.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
I'd have rather they brought up HHA instead of McIlrath.

Either way it looks like Carlson and Fehervary are slated to get a ton of minutes tonight. Hopefully they both have great games!

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
4 pts is what we need, but any blown pts have to be tonight and not tmrw

tmrw's 2 pts (in any fashion) are critical and mandatory, we lose we're eliminated

tonight's are nearly as critical, but cpl scenarios where we advance
basically any point(s) we blow tonight, DET and PIT also need to blow the same amount over gm81+82

one stressful scenario to get in:
we lose tonight in reg and DET and PIT win (DET 89, PIT 88, WSH 87)
gm82 we win over PHI and DET and PIT lose in reg (WSH 89, DET 89, PIT 88)
WSH gets WC2 w/tiebreaker over DET

Reactions: Neil Racki

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
I'll be standing right by the glass for warmups section 101 if interested, Ovechkin usually throws a puck up there
Nice ... Ill yell "John Price slept with his sister!" if I get there early but i doubt I make puck drop. Gotta leave work in Silver Spring, drive to Columbia to pick up daughter, drive back to Silver Spring, hop on metro ...

Go Caps!

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Nice ... Ill yell "John Price slept with his sister!" if I get there early but i doubt I make puck drop. Gotta leave work in Silver Spring, drive to Columbia to pick up daughter, drive back to Silver Spring, hop on metro ...

Go Caps!
I’ll be there as well in our normal seats (110). We (my ticket partner and I) are going early because we have to spend $250 of Teddy Money tonight. So eating and drinking at the arena! I’ll be in a red Wilson jersey.

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
Pretty rough to have back to back games to decide our position with 2 of our top 3 d-men out. Although if they didn’t choke so many games away after the Detroit game it wouldn’t have come to this.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Fehervary-Carlson
Alexeyev-Iorio
TvR-McIlrath

Would be my guess. Maybe swap Alexeyev and TvR.
That might be the way the line up to start but I think you’ll see a lot of Alexyev-TVR. Alexyev played over 20 minutes on Saturday and he was looking beastly. Iorio is going to have to take on more than 11 minutes and McIlrath will need to take on 10-15. But i suspect our top 4 should be pretty solid and will all play over 20 minutes.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

legionista

Jan 17, 2013
Maryland/Brooklyn
Hoping Boston will semi-rest their stars tonight in prep for playoffs, during Saturday's game Kucherov wasn't out there much during 1st period, but 2nd and 3rd they revved up his minutes so who knows how much Pastrnak and Marchand will play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad