GDT: Bear @ Flam 7:00 pm MST SNET-1

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
We need more right shot forwards (hint hint Czarnik).

Both our 3rd and 4th lines were hamstrung by their left shot RWs tonight. Hard to take a pass on your backhand and quickly make a play while two Bruins converge on you

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
We need more right shot forwards (hint hint Czarnik).

Both our 3rd and 4th lines were hamstrung by their left shot RWs tonight. Hard to take a pass on your backhand and quickly make a play while two Bruins converge on you

I get what you're saying but... our so-called bottom six actually had strong games and dominated their ice time. Our three worst players were Tkachuk (LW), Monahan (C), and Lindholm (RHS RW).

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
I get what you're saying but... our so-called bottom six actually had strong games and dominated their ice time. Our three worst players were Tkachuk (LW), Monahan (C), and Lindholm (RHS RW).

The largest problem tonight was untimely mistakes. How is Bergeron's stick not tied up by Brodie on the first bank and why the hell were Hanifin and Andersson at the point with Sean and Elias back on the second? How does Coyle get behind the D? Why did Andersson not box the Rat I mean Marchand out of the box?

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
The largest problem tonight was untimely mistakes. How is Bergeron's stick not tied up by Brodie on the first bank and why the hell were Hanifin and Andersson at the point with Sean and Elias back on the second? How does Coyle get behind the D? Why did Andersson not box the Rat I mean Marchand out of the box?

What is the root cause....cause they do that a few times every game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad