GDT: Bear @ Flam 7:00 pm MST SNET-1

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Bruins have three guys inside their own blueline as soon as we break. Need to get creative

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Should never have been behind in this game. Great that they managed to push and generate some quality chances, but they shouldn't have been in that position in the first place with how they started.

Reactions: Boomstick

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
So frustrating. You can't keep losing home games, holy shit. This is ridiculous. I try my hardest to stay positive and be a cheerleader but it's becoming harder and harder.
Unbelievable. Something has to give with this team.
On to Detroit, can't imagine what's going to happen there.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Brad is a spinless jabroni who has no vision...

The coach is so f***ing bad... dump n'chase for hours on end. Looks like a f***ing goober...

Monahan is a #1C... I think Tampa's #3C is better...

Brutal brutal. 4-12 record at home with this coach or something like that... I'd hate being a STL watching this f***ing terrible product.

Good lord I can't wait for 10th place with all of our pending UFAs.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Can't really fault them for effort but we were thoroughly outclassed after we blew our load in the 1st.

The Bruins are the cream of the crop and we're not even close.

Sean Monahan, Matthew Tkachuk and tight-checking playoff-like games don't mix

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Losing only 1 goal to a top contender. We are in it boys...buy Brad, we are one depth dman from winning it all :sarcasm:

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Kind of amazing the Bruins are as good as they are despite them having so thoroughly botched the 2015 draft. Yeah, yeah, cap is the great leveler, but even then, the returns they'd get on those guys or other players would likely have set them up for years to come.

Anyway, Gaudreau and Backlund had great games. The rest of the roster is missing the swagger and we-can-win-every-game attitude Neal temporarily brought. Bennett should go public with a trade request; his career's being ruined by these buffoons.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad