GDT: Bear @ Flam 7:00 pm MST SNET-1

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
So whats the situation with Ryan? I thought he had flu or something he's missed three games now

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
The Flam have no options but win. They will play their heart out and Lucic will destroy them single-handed... The left hand.

Bruins 5
Flames 2

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I'm pessimistic about the game tonight. But I do have a tiny bit of optimism. I guess that's what you get when the team you cheer for is consistently inconsistent.
Gonna bet my $50,000 on a Bruins win. I hope I lose.

Edit: oh what the hell.... I bet my wad on a Flames regulation win. Yep... stupid eh?

Last edited:
Reactions: Boomstick

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I really hope we see good Lucic against his old team and not friendly giant Lucic.
Bruins fan here. How is Looch been for you guys ? I know he isn't the player that he was in Boston but do your fans like him ?

I am a fan since the Boston days. Milan was always fun to watch and a class act off the ice. Many (including his former team mates ) still like him.

Good luck the rest of the season (except against the B's)

Reactions: rfournier103

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Bruins fan here. How is Looch been for you guys ? I know he isn't the player that he was in Boston but do your fans like him ?

I am a fan since the Boston days. Milan was always fun to watch and a class act off the ice. Many (including his former team mates ) still like him.

Fans have been supportive of him. The biggest key in that is that a) most Flames fans had extraordinarily low expectations of him and everything good he does is a bonus and b) the guy he replaced was worse than useless. So you'll still here plenty of "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH" from the crowd this game.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta

I've always loved Looch, just not in an Oilers uniform. (My two favourite B's from that cup championship are Looch and Nose Face.) I think a large population of our fans genuinely want him to do well, and not just because he was traded with Neal.

If he scores 10 this season, I'm getting the Heritage Classic jersey with his name on it. Four more to go!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad