GDT: Bear @ Flam 7:00 pm MST SNET-1

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
who needs a beer? I'm buying this round.
source.gif

Reactions: Boomstick

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I like how we're looking on offensive rushes this game. A lot more offensive creativity (and skating hard) than we've seen most of this season.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
To those wanting Treliving's head, I wouldn't worry. If Rasmus keeps up his recent play, it's only a matter of time before that multi-million dollar theft ends up on Interpol's radar.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
This period was very reminiscent of 3rd periods against Cali teams when they were elite. Completely muzzled offensively

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Lol did Cassie just say Talbot has been excellent? What strain is she smoking?

lol I thought that was funny when she said Ward has a tough time choosing between 2 good goalies Talbot and Rittich. Maybe she is an expert at sarcasm.

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
I like how we're looking on offensive rushes this game. A lot more offensive creativity (and skating hard) than we've seen most of this season.
I hope this ramp up in play continues and it's not the team playing up to their opponent. If the Flames play like this, for the most part, they'll win far more games than they will lose.

HugginThePost

Flames Suck
Sponsor
Dec 28, 2006
Back to the Sweat Box
Monahan providing nothing. Absolutely incredible #1C

He's like everyone one on this team.......

.....they give you glimpses of hope so you forgive their glaring weaknesses!!

At the end of the day we have a team that has glaring weaknesses that when the stars align they play well.

It's been this way forever.

This team needs a #1C, but we will never get one because we don't have the pieces to get one without gutting the team.

We live in purgatory, and we have been there for 20+ years.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
I hope this ramp up in play continues and it's not the team playing up to their opponent. If the Flames play like this, for the most part, they'll win far more games than they will lose.

Do you think they can defend?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad