Pre-Game Talk: Be The Spark: #KingsHabs (11/10/2018 ; 19:30 PM ; RDS, TSN2, FS-W)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I think that we are used to the Habs being a team getting a good chunk of its offense from the Blueline during the Markov and Subban era respectively, but now it seems there's a lot more passing in our system between forwards and it has resulted in the Dmen being less likely to earn an assist.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Man seeing the 92-93 Habs honored before the game will be special especially seeing Lyle Odelein. This could be a tear jerker. I can’t believe what he went through
Pardon my ignorance, but what did he go through??....I remember there wa some concern for his health at some point.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
That's a strange philosophy. If your opponent has a weakness you need to exploit it.

What, we going to shoot more cause we know the back-up is playing? Pretty sure that's the game play regardless of who is in net. My point was more about not going into the game thinking you have an edge. Go into the game expecting the Kings to bring their best game... including in net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad