Frank the Tank
Feb 26, 2010
Calgary
mfw i dont get mentioned with the big boys

I should post more

g13fl.gif

Espeon

Apr 4, 2015
Welcome aboard! A word of advice, Stewie loves it when you call him an old man.

Oh and Adirondack Flames loves teams that tank and has a strong admiration for the Winnipeg Jets fans.

RaginStajan likes to post things that need a decoder.

Unlimited Checking is our resident comedian.

InfinityIggy is a dude, his life goal is to marry Mikael Backlund.

YMCMBYOLO likes to bath in bleach and burn things. He also occasionally rages on trolls.

Anglesmith is a mad scientist, he eventually plans on shaving his head bald, cryogenically freezing himself along with his dog to gain world dominance.

Me, I have a hot wife, but I'm boring. People are just nice to me so they can meet my wife.

Oh and lastly, ForeverFlamesFan stands people up. Hope you like nonsense and pizza, happy posting!
I'll try and keep all that in mind :laugh:

Bold: not trying to be the new guy that stews up a bunch of controversy but it looks like I might have competition cause that is my life's goal as well lol

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I'll try and keep all that in mind :laugh:

Bold: not trying to be the new guy that stews up a bunch of controversy but it looks like I might have competition cause that is my life's goal as well lol
giphy.gif

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Welcome aboard! A word of advice, Stewie loves it when you call him an old man.

Oh and Adirondack Flames loves teams that tank and has a strong admiration for the Winnipeg Jets fans.

RaginStajan likes to post things that need a decoder.

Unlimited Checking is our resident comedian.

InfinityIggy is a dude, his life goal is to marry Mikael Backlund.

YMCMBYOLO likes to bath in bleach and burn things. He also occasionally rages on trolls.

Anglesmith is a mad scientist, he eventually plans on shaving his head bald, cryogenically freezing himself along with his dog to gain world dominance.

Me, I have a hot wife, but I'm boring. People are just nice to me so they can meet my wife.

Oh and lastly, ForeverFlamesFan stands people up. Hope you like nonsense and pizza, happy posting!
Noticeable lack of me in this list. Smh. :shakehead

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Hox saved the best for last I guess :sarcasm:

Funny that I stood him up, and yet I still get mentioned :laugh:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad