Barys Astana 2013/2014 season talk

Salavat Yulaev

Jul 20, 2013
Almaty
logo.png

Probably my opinion is biased but I think that nowadays Barys shows most interesting and spectacular games. I really like teams whose tactic is to score more than their opponents. :)

Great start but what is going to be tomorrow?

6.png
VS.
15.png

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Probably my opinion is biased but I think that nowadays Barys shows most interesting and spectacular games.

Nop, no bias. They are only shade behind SKA in terms of pure entertainment on ice. Love this team even without Antro or Alexandrov, who both could easily add more skill to forward line.

jaco

Oct 21, 2011
Nop, no bias. They are only shade behind SKA in terms of pure entertainment on ice. Love this team even without Antro or Alexandrov, who both could easily add more skill to forward line.

Same here!

ndd17

In Eaves we trust!
Jul 14, 2012
Russia
Barys vs. Lokomotiv 2-2 after the first period. Snezhnye Barsy Astana are not affiliated Barys? What happened to Antropov? Why not play?

Salavat Yulaev

Jul 20, 2013
Almaty
Barys vs. Lokomotiv 2-2 after the first period. Snezhnye Barsy Astana are not affiliated Barys? What happened to Antropov? Why not play?

Snezhnye Barsy (MHL) and Nomad (championship of Kazakhstan) are in the Barys system.
Antropov didn't finish some paperwork and will hopefully join next week

jaco

Oct 21, 2011
Loko wants this first win desperately...

Edit: But there's still Nigel Dawes..

Last edited:

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Awww yeaaah, Barys baby! Rudenko, what a player, so glad he'll finally play for Kazakhstan internationally.

Hockeyfan31*

So we are all waiting Barys - SKA, right? :naughty:

That should be goals galore and one damn entertaining game, but knowing how things turn out in life the game is gonna probably end 1 : 0 :D

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Where do you see Antropov playing . Not a real skilled guy . Second third line ???

Fourth line or healthy scratch. He is a smallish but furious backchecker. :sarcasm: What the heck is that? Seriously, dude is all skill. Yes, he is broken, but he is money on PP and when the puck is already in the offensive zone, it will be very hard to muscle that huge frame off the puck. Second line guaranteed and only because that NA line won't be broken up.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Yeah, my guess is Upper's spot between Starchenko and Spiridonov. Upper's really good fit for that 3rd line center role too.

Salavat Yulaev

Jul 20, 2013
Almaty
So we are all waiting Barys - SKA, right? :naughty:

That should be goals galore and one damn entertaining game, but knowing how things turn out in life the game is gonna probably end 1 : 0 :D

The statistics shows that the least number of goals in one match between SKA and Barys is 5 (3:2 and 4:1) and the mean is ~7.
In the last game Barys won 5:4.
The match was garnished with the fight Grigoriev vs. Makarov.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-lGVXTScKE

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Can't wait for this game already. Also where's Litvinenko? I simply can't stand Lakiza.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $9,251.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Torino vs Bologna
    Torino vs Bologna
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,430.00