Barrie Colts 2014-15 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

canucks20

Oct 12, 2009
Guy running the shot clock is awful. Missed at least 10 shots each way. Both goalies save percentage taking a hit because of it.

JetsColts13

Oct 24, 2011
Barrie
Proud of the boys tonight. Came back in a very tough building and went to double overtime. Here's hoping they can play a full 60 at home, and with last change get some better matchup's. Radke and Blackwood outstanding again. Gotta feel good with those two back next year.

Canuks20, I agree. Couldn't believe how many shots they were missing. The guy needs to get his eyes checked.

guy97

from sarnia
Apr 16, 2015
Proud of the boys tonight. Came back in a very tough building and went to double overtime. Here's hoping they can play a full 60 at home, and with last change get some better matchup's. Radke and Blackwood outstanding again. Gotta feel good with those two back next year.

Canuks20, I agree. Couldn't believe how many shots they were missing. The guy needs to get his eyes checked.

and off ice officials 2nd goal net was off,,,

spencerwall

Aug 27, 2013
wrong.........film tape review supported the official ruling that the goal was counted since the net was dislodged after the goal

MeafAttack

Dec 8, 2013
In the Meaf
barrie fans are just fans of the colts...certainly not hockey fans

Really, do you know any Colts fans personally or are you just showing us you know how to type. You go to a team forum and make a post as stupid as this and didn't expect some kind of response ?

Great effort by both teams last night. The better team won again. Hopefully the Colts can regroup and extend this series back to NB.

JetsColts13

Oct 24, 2011
Barrie
barrie fans are just fans of the colts...certainly not hockey fans

May I ask how you got that opinion? I have watched a good amount of Jr C, Minor Midget AAA, and other OHL games along with 40 plus colts games live this year. Also watch a few NHL games a week. Pretty sure that's considered a hockey fan. Many colts fans I know are the same way.

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
Look for Kevin Lebanc (31 goals in the regular season) to score his first playoff goal tonight.

mouse 29

Apr 11, 2013
Barrie
Well who thinks winning hockey games is about winning those one on one battles, winning those board battles, being first on the puck, not turning over the puck on blind passes, getting shot's on net, and playing 60 minutes?

Goalhog

Feb 6, 2015
Gens fan- watched game tonight, probably one of the worst officiated games that I have seen.
1st star- Ref
2nd star-Ref # 2
3rd star-Ref again for horrible call on Blandisi after Barrie cuts it to 6-5

DavidOilTroops

Jun 28, 2014
North Bay
Gens fan- watched game tonight, probably one of the worst officiated games that I have seen.
1st star- Ref
2nd star-Ref # 2
3rd star-Ref again for horrible call on Blandisi after Barrie cuts it to 6-5

Im a North Bay fan, and even i cant deny how terrible that was.

JetsColts13

Oct 24, 2011
Barrie
Well it was a fun season and they battled right to the final seconds. The team did better than many expected I think, and there is a great returning core next year. Saw some great improvements in players such as Kreis and Radke as well as the always underrated Justin Scott. Very happy with the team this year, and very excited for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad