Post-Game Talk: Barkov ties Bure with 94pts! Panthers beat Caps 5-3, Lu collects another HOF win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I’m not going to argue that Hoff is better than Panarin what I’m saying is Hoff. + good D plus Bob is awesome. Hoff + Panarin+ good D + Bob - Luongo is fantasy land. And I have been way too beaten down as a Panther fan to expect fantasy land, but I would be estatic if it happened. I’m just saying if either one of those sinereos happens we don’t have anything to complain about (we still will find something, but either one is a far cry from the old days where Stilman and Kuba were sold to us as real options to win with.
.....plus a coach..... (if I knew Boog won’t make any boog mistakes, I could live with it next season on a tight leash and a backup plan).

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I’m not going to argue that Hoff is better than Panarin what I’m saying is Hoff. + good D plus Bob is awesome. Hoff + Panarin+ good D + Bob - Luongo is fantasy land. And I have been way too beaten down as a Panther fan to expect fantasy land, but I would be estatic if it happened. I’m just saying if either one of those sinereos happens we don’t have anything to complain about (we still will find something, but either one is a far cry from the old days where Stilman and Kuba were sold to us as real options to win with.
Fair enough

I think the worst thing regarding Lu is that due to LTIR he doesnt even get a proper sendoff if he does hang them up.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Maybe we can LTIR him till after the trade deadline when the roster limit is gone, then he can split shifts in the playoffs when Bob starts to struggle :badidea:

:wally:

This is brilliant. We get lu to 'retire' and then bring him back in three years even bob starts to decline!

Acadmus

pastured mod
Jul 22, 2003
Vermont
It's part of the 3 basic Laws of Panther Hockey.

1. If you have good offensive output, the defense and or goalie will suck.
2. If you have good defensive play and solid goaltending, the offense will suck.
3. All three suck and you lose out on the lotto.
You forgot:
4. All three suck, you win the lotto but trade the pick down to #3 for players that don't really help you while failing to get the best player available in the top 3 draft positions...two seasons in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad