Movies: Barbie (July 21st 2023)

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
Awesome trailer. Probably going to skip it because I don't think Ryan Gosling comedies are really all that funny, but who knows maybe it'll be a classic

Bowski

GO LEAFS GO!
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2004
Kitchener
Awesome trailer. Probably going to skip it because I don't think Ryan Gosling comedies are really all that funny, but who knows maybe it'll be a classic
Dang, that was Ryan Gosling? I thought it was a CGI de-aged Karl Hungus/Peter Stormare watching the smaller sized video. You're right.
There goes my interest in this "hilarious" pile of hilarity. Thank goodness, the hilarity was starting to be too much.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

"You guys ever thing about dying?" :eek:

I'm hearing this is way deeper and darker/sadder than one would expect.

"Humans only have one ending. Ideas live forever."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Magic Man

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009
Pretty certain that is parts of Aqua's 'Barbie Girl' at the end. But from what I understand, it's not their version, but an independent IP(?) by another artist.

Considering they uber bad relationship with Mattel, wonder how they will take to this.

Sep 19, 2008
The soundtrack came out a few days ago and FIFTY FIFTY is on it. Huge to have kpop in the movie

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Interesting. The movie about a popular toy that stars two of the prettiest people in Hollywood is projected to do better than a 3-hour drama about a nuclear physicist played by Cillian Murphy. I didn't see that coming.
Yes, because every girl is going to see it. Not sure why this thread keeps getting bumped, who the hell here is actually going to see it :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad