Prospect Info: Bakersfield Condors '23-'24 Thread

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Lavoie would look pretty good as the trigger man on our 2nd PP unit.
Exactly.

Is Lavoie going to get any better in the AHL? He's proven that he can play at that level so why not give him a shot at the NHL --literally.

I could understand leaving him on the farm if the Oilers were getting good production from the bottom 9 but its obvious that's not the case. There's a few other guys on the farm who deserve a chance at a look/see in the NHL regular season.

Kenny always has "something to prove" and his stubborn attitudes start to wear thin.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Exactly.

Is Lavoie going to get any better in the AHL? He's proven that he can play at that level so why not give him a shot at the NHL --literally.

I could understand leaving him on the farm if the Oilers were getting good production from the bottom 9 but its obvious that's not the case. There's a few other guys on the farm who deserve a chance at a look/see in the NHL regular season.

Kenny always has "something to prove" and his stubborn attitudes start to wear thin.
Waive Erne and call up Lavoie. I’m sick of watching that pylon. Worst case he contributes the same as Erne which is nothing.

Giggleplex

May 18, 2015
The full highlights:

Hamblin scored a nice goal to put them up 2-1.

Also, looks like Rodrique got injured? Edit: Apparently he's starting tonight so I guess he's fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
The full highlights:

Hamblin scored a nice goal to put them up 2-1.

Also, looks like Rodrique got injured?

Thanks for sharing.

Good highlights, essentially a 2-1 win, which is good to see the farmers close out a close game with 2 empty net goals.

- A couple good reads with the low forward feeding cross ice passes to an open winger. Shows twice in the highlights with the second, Gagner's pass being converted into a goal.

- Other notable was a poor d-zone play by Lavoie waiting for a rim around at top of circle only to miss the d-man's pinch to turnover puck and then drive a great scoring opportunity. Small thing but critical awareness piece for next level play especially one with fewer minutes.

- Wanner gets a fluke first career goal play but the importance was his situational playing late (minute left) in a close-out 2-1 game. Great to see a first year pro trusted in that situation.

Reactions: Giggleplex

midnightcopper

Apr 28, 2021
Nothing so far for Petrov, but his first four games, so I feel just starting out. He is plus 2...so a good thing to build on.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Nothing so far for Petrov, but his first four games, so I feel just starting out. He is plus 2...so a good thing to build on.

I've only seen two games so far, but while the production isn't there, he's making plays. It'll come.

Nice feed from Gagner and a bomb from Lavoie. Gagner up to 4 assists in 2.5 games now.

Every goal this year by Lavoie has been an absolute bullet.

What a sham that he's in the minors.

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016
This team is really dressing guys like Ernie and Janmark when we have a legit sniper in the A; excellent work on the wall by Bourgault and set up by Gagner. Would have been nice to if the team had a little cap space; Lavoie, Rodrigue and Bourgault would all be helpful right now.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Lavoie adds a fight to his 2 goals and 1 assist tonight to complete the Gordie Howe hattrick

youre-killing-him-stop.gif

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Gagner may want to tell Jeff Jackson that Lavoie kid can play.

Holy crap at that fight too. Didn't think he had that in him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad